GM Square Body Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
They're 6ft x 3 ft banners. Trying to make a statement.

lol......7" x 2" :hat:
Oh, I see. They are made to go on the roof of the truck, got it!:bleh:

The postman will have trouble getting mine in the mailbox when it arrives.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
No made to go on the tailgate or bedside
Anything is doable.

I've made exact knock off shop shop signs too - because the originals are many hundreds of $$$. Stuff like this is cool too (I made the files to make these, fwiw) - :hat:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Hey Chris, what do you want for one of these? Any for sale? @Doppleganger

Not yet. I just made the files to make myself one.....sometime. lol No idea what it would cost (can easily find out). Usually, it costs me somewhere between $40-50 to make just one. I made a knock off of an old 50's 3ft x 6ft dealership sign once (18x36) - showed it on a site I frequented and about 20 other guys wanted one. My first one cost me $90. When I had 20 more made, they were like $50-60ea. So onesy-twoseys is where it gets steep.

I'll find out what it would cost me and let you know.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I see those S&H signs.....originals are several hundred $.....knock offs $30ish.

The Blackjack beer one is what I was going to make next. Also have a large pic of a fishnetted leg on a '59 caddy fin titled "tail fins" I want to repop for a mancave.

My version of the leg lamp on Christmas Story. lmao

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Hey, I had this crazy idea the other day. You might be interested.

You know those stickers people put on their back window, with the little stick families, showing you kids, dog, cat, etc? Well what if you made little squarebody trucks of different sizes and shapes, for those of us who consider our trucks our family too.
Like lowered ones and lifted ones to signify C or K, and make blazers, burbs, short beds, long beds, crew cabs, flatbeds, etc., to show how many trucks you have in your fleet.
They could be little, like maybe inch by 2-3 inch.

I know my back window would be full, haha.

It's an idea. Dont know if you have a CAD system or something to design, but you could probably find a squarebody shilowett somewhere and modify it.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

You know those stickers people put on their back window, with the little stick families, showing you kids, dog, cat, etc? Well what if you made little squarebody trucks of different sizes and shapes, for those of us who consider our trucks our family too.
Like lowered ones and lifted ones to signify C or K, and make blazers, burbs, short beds, long beds, crew cabs, flatbeds, etc., to show how many trucks you have in your fleet.

It's an idea. Dont know if you have a CAD system or something to design, but you could probably find a squarebody shilowett somewhere and modify it.
I'm game. :pimp:

Maybe if you get enough interest in the S&H sign by others, let me know.

By the way, I enjoy all your posts in the forum.
Thanks dude. :hat:

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8

This is exactly like what I was talking about. I'd do the exact same shilowett trucks, just minus the key chain part.
I must've seen this at some point, because this is the exact picture I was seeing in my head.

@Doppleganger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eatfood