Free to a Good Home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

85k10383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
:wave: Hey all, I have a set of white face gauges that are left over from my update of my dash. They are self-adhesive, very easy to install and look factory when done. The set includes:
85 MPH speedo no trip meter
100MPH speedo no trip meter
85 MPH speedo with trip meter
5K factory tach
Large fuel gauge with full/semi/empty circle style markings
Small oil pressure w/ 0-30-60 markings
Small fuel gauge w/ E-1/2-F markings
Clock face
Shift indicator for 700-R4 trans P-R-N-OD-D-2-1 markings
wiper washer panel over lay for older style washer switch on the lower dash

THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE to anyone who wants/needs them. In the interests of keeping postage to a minimum I would prefer not to break the set
If you want pics i'll take some later, not now. Just LMK :grd:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ahhhh I'd love that stuff. and its 700r4 too , tach and a trip odo !!! :waytogo:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Pics!!! :popcorn:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Pics??? Whudda ya need pics for home dawg??? You dunno what this stuff is??? I'm hoping I got in line in time to get some cool stuff, like the 85mph with trip, the 5K rpm, little fuel guage, and 700r4 shift indicator. I'd love to have that stuff in my 85K10 with the big block. Not likley going to be going over 5K rpm with the 454, and being an offroad truck, I won't be doing over 85mph in it, and hopefully, I can build a 700r4 strong enough to tolerate some abuse. I thnk I can, I've got some good ideas for beef up and mods. I've been told to many times, that a 700r4 will NOT hold up to a 454. These mid 80's 454's in OEM state with peanut port heads aren't biggo powerhouses although they do have some torque, so I think those items will workout real well for me. And being it currently has the Diesal Fuel Only guage, its not politically correct so I wanted to change it out anyway.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I'd like to see what they look like homie. :sad72:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'd like to see what they look like homie. :sad72:

Yeah, it would be cool, I am just realizing these are white too. I wonder how that will be as far as my vision at night? I have problems seeing the black at night. At first I was thinking he had the black left over from doing his in white. I seen his white, it bet it will be better. I'll look for a pic of his white and post it up over here.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Here some before and after from his Found something cool thread. It is damn cool !!!

You must be registered for see images

Before

RailRiderHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 blazer
Engine Size
exceptional, i need to get some for the 82 someday

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
The needles are black, have they been painted or replaced? :think:

85k10383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
And the winnah is HRPC and in a record 6 minutes to boot! LOL The faces are white just like in the pics, they are thin sheet vinyl, adhesive backed. They come with instructions for installing them that recommends applying them like a water slide decal. I didn't bother and they came out great. Burb the needles were hand converted to black by yours truly with a very specialized instrument known as a black Sharpie marker, three passes and there is no trace of orange showing through. These things are such a freaking deal its amazing, 20 bucks shipped for the complete set, everyone should have a set (of course I will still be first LOL) HRPC, I'll get your address in a PM so's you can get these. For the rest of you still interested the website is: www.WhiteGauges.net And their phone # is1-866-935-6200 They will do custom work as well as the instock stuff. I'm thinking some white faces for my DD next :p

sportsmom

Reaction score
First Name
SPORTSMOM
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
we want them will they fit a 84 c1500 if so let me know we will pay shipping

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
And the winnah is HRPC and in a record 6 minutes to boot! LOL The faces are white just like in the pics, they are thin sheet vinyl, adhesive backed. They come with instructions for installing them that recommends applying them like a water slide decal. I didn't bother and they came out great. Burb the needles were hand converted to black by yours truly with a very specialized instrument known as a black Sharpie marker, three passes and there is no trace of orange showing through. These things are such a freaking deal its amazing, 20 bucks shipped for the complete set, everyone should have a set (of course I will still be first LOL) HRPC, I'll get your address in a PM so's you can get these. For the rest of you still interested the website is: www.WhiteGauges.net And their phone # is1-866-935-6200 They will do custom work as well as the instock stuff. I'm thinking some white faces for my DD next :p
Awesome homie, I sent my addy via PM. Thank You, thank you, I'll be able to see guages at night I bet !!!:wave:

83K5guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
so that is like an overlay for squarebody gauges?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83C30dually