floor pans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon_l1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205
alright fellas my truck needed floor pans bad mine were shot. so i got on rockauto and some other sites and looked them up they weren't that expensive but the shipping was gonna kill me. well a buddy i work with gave me a bunch of scrap sheet metal he had laying around, and i started wondering if i could just do it that way. so the other day i tried it i figured if i f*** it up i can just buy the floor pans and do it right. this is how it turned out. tell me what you think and be easy i'm not a great welder, and this is the first body welding i have done... and by the way i'm not done welding them up yet and i have a couple more patches to make.
You must be registered for see images attach

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
:High 5:

While reading this I thought the worse, but that turned out great. Good job dude.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
As long as you cant stab a screwdriver through that rusted area above your patch then I say it looks good. I see your weld blew through in a couple places towards the left, that may have been a little thin but you got the right idea.

Brandon_l1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205
As long as you cant stab a screwdriver through that rusted area above your patch then I say it looks good. I see your weld blew through in a couple places towards the left, that may have been a little thin but you got the right idea.

Yea there r a couple places up there I need to patch there is two holes,but luckily the rest is just surface rust from what I can tell. And yea I did block thru the only welder I have at the moment is flux core and its a bitch not to burn thru sheet metal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp wessels