Flo-Tek Aluminum Heads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vkh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Var
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
Huh, after reading some of those posts maybe he isn't a good reference. I watched a fair number of his porting videos a few years ago and to me it sounded like he knew his ****. Though I didn't have much knowledge to counter it, I guess take his videos with a grain of salt.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Huh, after reading some of those posts maybe he isn't a good reference. I watched a fair number of his porting videos a few years ago and to me it sounded like he knew his ****. Though I didn't have much knowledge to counter it, I guess take his videos with a grain of salt.
Haters gonna hate brother. Lol

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Well, you can't please everybody, the bad part is, if there is an issue some people won't give a person a chance to make it right and just go off on a badmouth spree, and we all know how that **** escalates!!.. He does make good points though, but it's the quality of his work that really matters, wouldn't mind getting a fresh set of heads to check out the quality..

Last edited:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media