fedex smart post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ontheboulder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc sierra classic v2500
Engine Size
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but FEDEX smartpost is anything but smart!! I ordered some stuff from LMC awhile back and they shipped it FEDEX smartpost. it took nearly 3 weeks to get here after FEDEX sent it on a cross country tour. Ordered again form LMC had them ship USPS, came from the same warehouse in Kansas, and arrived in 3 days! You have to call in your order to LMC to request USPS shipping but its worth it!! just my 2 cents!

1973c10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
FEDEX SUCKS !!

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
FEDEX SUCKS !!
They do and when the USPS gets involved with the package they suck even more. I have an account with FedEx and don't even bother checking the prices anymore. I just go directly to the post office since they have more experience losing packages in transit and can do it for less money.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
It is not uncommon here for something to be in the local hub in 3-4 days, then sit there for 2 weeks. A driver told me they have 1 (ONE) guy to every 25 trucks, and 3 drivers for those 25 trucks. Since they aren't being paid to sit home anymore, I have no idea why they're all still short staffed.

There was a day I paid extra to get FedEx - now, I would trust a hippie hitch hiking to get it here more than them.

But USPS and UPS both go through the same scenarios. A main thing I have noticed is that the tracking is rarely updated. Life in a DNCCP created 3rd world country.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Really don't think it matters. With the volume they are shipping I think your just lucky to get it undamaged. None of them update tracking on every package and delivery times are all over the place. Just use the cheapest one, don't be in a hurry and hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevew7704