Emblems. Anyone need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
So I think we're good. Y'all think $200 is reasonable? I thought it was pretty fair both ways, I'd like to be around $150 but I think its worth it.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
So I think we're good. Y'all think $200 is reasonable? I thought it was pretty fair both ways, I'd like to be around $150 but I think its worth it?
If he'll go cheaper.... I'd offer $150, if he won't do that, split the difference at $175?

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
He wouldn't budge off $200.
Well, all things considered, that's about $4 each which ain't bad. What I've always tried to do when buying collections, is figure out what I can get for the best stuff. Then if I get enough for that,to pay for the deal, I'm good. Then whatever else is profit....and most of the time, there's stuff you have to sit on a while, or just break even on,to get rid of. Like for example those Sierra Classic emblems with the holes in them. Even those, I'd ask $5-$10 for at a swap meet. Even if you only get $5 each for em that's still a buck each to the positive.
I have a bunch of emblems I pulled off cars in the wrecking yards, years ago, but none of them are truck ones. They'll be going to the next swap meet, priced to move....

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
And I know the dashboard emblems are hard to get w/o breaking them, and those look to be in good shape (as long as the pins are still on the back).

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Well, all things considered, that's about $4 each which ain't bad. What I've always tried to do when buying collections, is figure out what I can get for the best stuff. Then if I get enough for that,to pay for the deal, I'm good. Then whatever else is profit....and most of the time, there's stuff you have to sit on a while, or just break even on,to get rid of. Like for example those Sierra Classic emblems with the holes in them. Even those, I'd ask $5-$10 for at a swap meet. Even if you only get $5 each for em that's still a buck each to the positive.
I have a bunch of emblems I pulled off cars in the wrecking yards, years ago, but none of them are truck ones. They'll be going to the next swap meet, priced to move....
My thoughts as well. I have a bunch of car emblems as well, some older truck stuff. I have the space for them so I don't mind them sitting around, as long as someone can use them at some point. Im gonna have to experiment with some jb weld or something, I'm sure that'll be stronger than whats holding those pins on anymore now.

I think I'll be ok with $200. I just have to make a little drive as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag