Eagle Field Old School Drags 10/6/12 near Fresno, CA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That looks fun as hell, but I doubt my buddy will go since he don't have sand tires for the rail. He's just got slicks. Unless he's going with his ATV. He's got a heavily massaged Honda Sport ATV.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
I think I may go money's a little tight because the wife may take an unexpected trip back to KS. It's hard dragging her to my car stuff anyway. It's like taking me to the mall for her.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I told my buddy about you being there. He didn't have any friends or family go with him that day cuz it was to far. He also got in for free. Anyone in dragsters got treated like kings he said. Of course the event does that since they say that's what brings the spectators. He said had he known, you'd coulda helped him out, towing him thru the pits on his minibike, folding up the chute, helping get it fired up and all that good **** and he get you and whoever was with you as his pit crew in for free.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
I told my buddy about you being there. He didn't have any friends or family go with him that day cuz it was to far. He also got in for free. Anyone in dragsters got treated like kings he said. Of course the event does that since they say that's what brings the spectators. He said had he known, you'd coulda helped him out, towing him thru the pits on his minibike, folding up the chute, helping get it fired up and all that good **** and he get you and whoever was with you as his pit crew in for free.

Hell I would have been down. Next time have him let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1