E3 Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
if you have the money i would do ac delco plugs of your choice and MSD wires and cap, never had a problem with them.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
acdelco in gm, assphault karts like ngk, and my lawnmower likes motorcraft(untill i blew that motor up) it didnt like running ad 6.5-7k)

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I would and will NEVER use bosch plugs again.

I had a go cart need a plug, went to autozone picked up a reg. bosch, installed, did not over tighten or anything, ran it, ran like crap, missing and backfiring and everything, but after a couple minutes it seemed it started this, removed the plug, well went to, and the porcelin was busted all off of it like it blew off.

They are junk and I hate them.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
as far as wires go autozone sold me duralast and they have been great so far.

That's funny, I got a set of those too and they were in the garbage 2 days later. They were leaking spark all over the place. Probably the worse set of wires I ever dealt with, and they were brand new. They had that silicone slime **** in the boots. Don't know if I just got a bad batch or what.

My mechanic yanked them out and put a better quality set in, they are great, just don't know what make they are... :shitsweak:

I have autolite plugs in mine right now, it's running fine so far. I prefer Delco parts when the budget allows.

Also run NGK in my boat and ATV motors no problem. Standard also makes some good ignition parts.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
That's funny, I got a set of those too and they were in the garbage 2 days later. They were leaking spark all over the place. Probably the worse set of wires I ever dealt with, and they were brand new. They had that silicone slime **** in the boots. Don't know if I just got a bad batch or what.

My mechanic yanked them out and put a better quality set in, they are great, just don't know what make they are... :shitsweak:

I have autolite plugs in mine right now, it's running fine so far. I prefer Delco parts when the budget allows.

Also run NGK in my boat and ATV motors no problem. Standard also makes some good ignition parts.

well like i said they have been great so far. i havent driven it yet or ran it more then just starting it and reving the **** out of it to show it off other then that idk i havent really done any extended amount of running since i cant drive her on the road yet :shitsweak:

also i didnt like them in the first place because they wernt the same some were shorter and some were longer, also they are bent 90 degrees at each end so i had some issues with my exhaust manifold, needles to say the wireing looks like **** now and if my dad had let me use his truck to take them back i would have had a new set of something better. but no i already went to autozone threetimes that day he wasnt gonna put up with another haha. :shitsweak: now that i think about it DONT BUY DURALAST IGNITION PRODUCTS. **** is seriously weak

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
well like i said they have been great so far. i havent driven it yet or ran it more then just starting it and reving the **** out of it to show it off other then that idk i havent really done any extended amount of running since i cant drive her on the road yet :shitsweak:

Wait for a real dark night, start it up, shut off the lights you can, and watch for blue sparks under the hood. You don't have to rev it up, just idle is good enough. Check around your plugs and your leads at the cap. Sometimes they're even bad enough you hear them tick as spark is escaping.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Wait for a real dark night, start it up, shut off the lights you can, and watch for blue sparks under the hood. You don't have to rev it up, just idle is good enough. Check around your plugs and your leads at the cap. Sometimes they're even bad enough you hear them tick as spark is escaping.

ill test that tonight.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
lol noone ever commented on my lawnmower.^^^up a few

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size

i noticed it but never really realized how high those RPM's were till i remembered my tahoe pins at 4500 hahaha

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

:help: I'm checking your IP addy to make sure you're not from VA. You don't drive a Green GMT 400 Z71 do you??? :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

fowjacob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
Truck Model
c3500
Engine Size
383 Stroker
Trying to go with the ac delco iridium but i need to get them from oreillys because my mother is a manager of a salvage/repair shop and the owner lets me use his dealers number thing but i cant seem to find the iridium there. Can i still get the rebate if i use his number. (Probably not)
Probably go with msd wires

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
No i dont HR, Whos that? and yea She got up with the old engine. but now she gets up even faster. V-twin(modded)

Edit: if you want, ill get pics

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
No i dont HR, Whos that? and yea She got up with the old engine. but now she gets up even faster. V-twin(modded)

Edit: if you want, ill get pics

i would like to see pics of this mower of yours haha me and my friends mod riding lawnmowers to but post them up in the off topic section so that the OPs thread isnt taken over

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
Ive taken it on the highway, and was passing cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanjohnson85