Dual Thrush or Dual Cherry Bombs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
I am with hotrodpc on this one , (dont like the sound of glass packs). I also like the sound of larger pipe , (I run 2 1/2" on everything) smaller pipe is to rappy for my taste. I also do not like the sound of pipe running out free air. Exhaust systems that bounce off the pavement always sound better than ones that exit free air. I always run my exhaust systems over the back axle and angle the tips 45 degree's down and 45 degree's to the side with flowmaster 40's then you get the clean and mean sound , (not rappy or sloppy sound). Some more food for thought I am a flowmaster fan but not anymore , I think the moroso's sound deeper and cleaner than the series 40 flowmaster's and I like the sound of the muffler as far bak in the system as you can get it. Also header's make a big difference in sound as well , (run header's on everything as well). Here is a pic of the system I just had done and it turns head's everywhere you go and the motor is nothing special.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26