Discontinued!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RD2500HD

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Man I was just about to buy these in 16's or 17's and 4wheel parts told me they discontinued them. Man what do I get now!?

Attachments

• procomp.jpg
    procomp.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 150

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Dang it! So do I :Good or Bad: And i really wanted those pro comps look alikes but that 2nd wheel looks pretty tuff!

What are you wrapping them with?

RD2500HD

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
What are you wrapping them with?

Not too sure yet. I might go with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's. I have them on my newer Chevy and I like them. But I would really like to find a decent cheaper mud tire.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Not too sure yet. I might go with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's. I have them on my newer Chevy and I like them. But I would really like to find a decent cheaper mud tire.

Dude at work here has those tread wright tires, got them made up in All Terrain tread with BFG carcasses. I didn;t even notice until he told me. Says a lot of his friends and family run them and they hold up great. One guy tows a gooseneck trailer doing farm work with a diesel truck, got nothing but good to say about them. They have a mud terrain tread avail. Here's pics, they got over 40K on them:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Link:

https://www.treadwright.com/c-12-245-75r16.aspx

Last edited:

RD2500HD

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Wow. Thanks for the tip! never new they offered retread tires for p/u's!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Wow. Thanks for the tip! never new they offered retread tires for p/u's!

I was going to buy a pair. Somebody slashed my tires at my job so the boss hooked me up with new tires since I had to get my **** on the road right away. Otherwise I was ready to pull the trigger on those. Only thing that sucks is the waiting time but for that price I think it is worth it. Also check your local laws regarding retreads on the steer axle. On heavy trucks it is mostly illegal. But for regular trucks and cars it is fine for my area. The government buys a lot of tires from them for their fleets too.

Last edited:

RD2500HD

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Yeah those tires are crazy cheap! Of course they are out of my size. I put in a email reminder for when they get them in. For that price I might give them a try. Thanks!

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
SWEET just checked Arkansas for their tire laws and there is nothing sying you cant run them only that they need to be safe

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Man I was just about to buy these in 16's or 17's and 4wheel parts told me they discontinued them. Man what do I get now!?

You know, I have access to what I think is these. That kid told me I could have his and I liked them alot. But, I only seen 3 of them at the shop. They were 6 lug, and were 16.5 wheels. Have some biggo tires on them too that are about 70% worn. If he had the 4th one, I'd have taken them.

RD2500HD

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
You know, I have access to what I think is these. That kid told me I could have his and I liked them alot. But, I only seen 3 of them at the shop. They were 6 lug, and were 16.5 wheels. Have some biggo tires on them too that are about 70% worn. If he had the 4th one, I'd have taken them.

Good thing you didnt get them without the 4th one! You would have a heck of a time finding one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD