custom dash //// retrofitting a newer dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Ok I know there has been a conversation on here in the past about retrofitting a 95-98 dash in a SB truck, and even a picture shown of a truck that has done it.

I have been searching the web trying to find information and or a write up on doing this and yet I cant find anything. I am also interested in a full Custom complete dash board for these trucks also. I like the SB trucks but honestly I hate how the gauges are layed out and I hate how the Radios are placed. I really like the dash set up in my 96 and would like to incorporate that into the 85 or maybe even a complete custom dash some what like my 96.

I am hoping that I can enlist the help of the members here to help me find more information on these projects. If you can find pictures of either a custom or a newer model dash in a sb then post them here also post the link so maybe I can find them.

Thanks for the help all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MIDWESTCUSTOMS