Chevy Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtnbiker727

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350 4BBL
I have this exact same truck in a hallmark xmas ornament

You must be registered for see images attach

I was hoping to get that as a Christmas present last year, but no one came through. When I went to the store to buy one for myself they were all gone.

I have seen photos with the white roof, but I don't think all the Sport's all were like that. I know mine did not have the white roof when it was new.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I was hoping to get that as a Christmas present last year, but no one came through. When I went to the store to buy one for myself they were all gone.

I have seen photos with the white roof, but I don't think all the Sport's all were like that. I know mine did not have the white roof when it was new.
As soon as i seen it i told my dear old mom thats what i needed for xmas. I like your truck alot!! What part of PA are you from?

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size

Its pretty sweet... its heavy and the wheels roll.

You must be registered for see images attach

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

My wife got me one last Christmas.

Check Ebay, you should be able to find one there.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Iirc, the one I have, I found on Amazon last year.

dvdswan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I keep looking at old brochures for ideas when I repaint my truck... many moons from now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedwhisky