Chevy 6.0 with 4l80e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
High School...than I did that little thing called Serving My Country...Did you serve?

Being educated doesn't make you smart.

If the **** hits the fan, you seem to be the type of guy/girl that will be standing behind me, instead of standing next to me.

Not sure what him serving or not serving has to do with being able to read and understand the constitution....

The freedom of speech guaranteed in the constitution is a guarantee that the government will not censure your speech(within reason). It has absolutely nothing to do with you being free from the consequences of your words or being able to say whatever you want whenever you want on a private message board without any consequences. Forcing a message board to accept someone posting things that are against the stated principals and standards of that board would actually be infringing on the forum owners freedom of speech... the fact that the Admins moved almost all of those messages out of this thread should be a big fat clue.

It's particularly eloquent of you to go straight to the high school level "oh yeah, well you're a ***** and I'll kick your ass" as a response to him pointing out that you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the constitution. It shouldn't be this hard to just not be a dick....

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Not sure what him serving or not serving has to do with being able to read and understand the constitution....

The freedom of speech guaranteed in the constitution is a guarantee that the government will not censure your speech(within reason). It has absolutely nothing to do with you being free from the consequences of your words or being able to say whatever you want whenever you want on a private message board without any consequences. Forcing a message board to accept someone posting things that are against the stated principals and standards of that board would actually be infringing on the forum owners freedom of speech... the fact that the Admins moved almost all of those messages out of this thread should be a big fat clue.

It's particularly eloquent of you to go straight to the high school level "oh yeah, well you're a ***** and I'll kick your ass" as a response to him pointing out that you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the constitution. It shouldn't be this hard to just not be a dick....

Well I'm glad you are here to speak up for the other guy/girl. Maybe I was asking if he/she ever served because there are certain things the Military trains you to do. If said person had been in the Military I would point out a few things, and if they hadn't served they wouldn't get it, and it would be a waste of my time to make a point.

I find it funny with what I said, you dropped to the level of "I'm going to kick your ass" I said no such thing. I guess that's where you little mind dug deep and pulled that out of your ass. We all have our own opinions, and yes the Constitution does protect my rights to be a DICK if I want to be.

My point is we can say and do just about anything on this site, because we are adults (well most of us) If you don't want to be called on ********, maybe this isn't the site for you. If the truth hurts your little feel goods...maybe this site isn't for you.

Last thing anyone that served in the Military signed their life away to defend the Constitution so all people can have the freedom to be a Dick if they want.

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
454 for now working on LS
@Mr Clean I've seen some pretty un intelligent things typed on forums over the years but you sir, deserve an award.

Thanks for the entertainment

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
@Mr Clean I've seen some pretty un intelligent things typed on forums over the years but you sir, deserve an award.

Thanks for the entertainment

Yet you never answered any question you were asked. What's the matter not as smart as you think you are?

You said you want to put a LS in your truck...well here you go, buy this one. Put your money where your mouth is...Who wants to bet he don't?

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
Christ, I guess now we have to watch out for peoples feelings? If it hurt your little feel goods, here's a tissue. You listed no info on the motor or trans, and you just expect someone to hand over 4K. You say it runs great! How do you know? Your going by a piece of paper...So that tells everyone here that has a half of clue about LS motors that you don't know anything about this motor! Than you wonder why people jumped your **** about this...In your area you might not have over paid for it, but down here in the South, you paid 1500 more than we would pay down here.

mr clean you sound like quite the tool posting stuff like this. Did I say my feelings were hurt? If you don’t like the price move on it’s as simple as that.
I don’t know anything about the motor other than what was posted, I bought it from a reputable shop and never got around to doing anything with it other than getting it mounted in before I decided to go a different direction. Kinda hard to tell you how it runs if I never fired it up ain’t it!

Last edited:

JoeR Jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.0/4L80E
Because this seems like a great place for a debate, what oil should one run in that 6.0, and what is the proper break-in procedure? ;):)o_O

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
Because this seems like a great place for a debate, what oil should one run in that 6.0, and what is the proper break-in procedure? ;):)o_O

Also looking for the best tire brand too?

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Shitcan it! Duramax swap. :)

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
That is a fact. Only reason I am selling this one is because of the duramax swap I am doing now instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC