Chevy 6.0 with 4l80e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
Everything was purchased from just Chevy trucks.

2003 6.0 ls runs great 40lbs hot is what there build sheet states.

4l80e 4wd

complete standalone harness with the pedal.

I would like to get 4,000 plus whatever shipping is, I am only selling because I am going with a duramax instead.

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
Come on guys this is a good use of your stimulus money

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
Ttt

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
454 for now working on LS
Just out of curiosity does this forum allow people to just **** all over someone's for sale ad?

This is the first time I'm seeing this. I'm really just on gun forums besides this forum and that's a big no no on them.

Although I do appreciate all the posts in this thread, really learned a lot and I'm thinking about doing a swap now

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Just out of curiosity does this forum allow people to just **** all over someone's for sale ad?

This is the first time I'm seeing this. I'm really just on gun forums besides this forum and that's a big no no on them.

Although I do appreciate all the posts in this thread, really learned a lot and I'm thinking about doing a swap now

Kind hints of realistic value can always be appreciated. But the posts here have been moved to an existing LS discussion thread.

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
Thanks and I didn't see anyone trying to crap on his ad but just help him realize why he may not get some results on his ad. The market is fluid and it always kind of self regulates but some guys need to be aware of why they are having a hard time unloading their directional changes. No names were used and all advice was presented in a friendly manner with some informative info included. He can do with it what he wants. If someone took it personally then its just words in the digital domain. I try to be civil in my approach and demeanor so i hope nothing was misinterpreted.

Thanks Everyone!

TheFishBox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
6.0 ls
Man you can’t leave well enough alone can you. I didn’t really care the first time around but come on. All I am doing is listing it for a little less than I paid for the whole setup. If you can get one for cheaper all set up in this same complete package good on you but I don’t really see it happening granted I haven’t looked in a few years, If I paid to much for mine when I got it o well I have another square I can put it in.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Man you can’t leave well enough alone can you. I didn’t really care the first time around but come on. All I am doing is listing it for a little less than I paid for the whole setup. If you can get one for cheaper all set up in this same complete package good on you but I don’t really see it happening granted I haven’t looked in a few years, If I paid to much for mine when I got it o well I have another square I can put it in.

it was a bit of hijacking, but I interpreted yours as a built engine. If it was built up or modified, there's no comparison to what he posted. he just offered another option. Still hijacking is hijacking.

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
Not my intent, sorry about that. Good luck with your sale.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Christ, I guess now we have to watch out for peoples feelings? If it hurt your little feel goods, here's a tissue. You listed no info on the motor or trans, and you just expect someone to hand over 4K. You say it runs great! How do you know? Your going by a piece of paper...So that tells everyone here that has a half of clue about LS motors that you don't know anything about this motor! Than you wonder why people jumped your **** about this...In your area you might not have over paid for it, but down here in the South, you paid 1500 more than we would pay down here.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker

I must have missed the shitting on his sale comments. We here believe in freedom of speech thing. If you can't handle sorry, not sorry. We here are to help each other out, and talk ****.

I don't know what gun forums you are on, and I don't care. The gun forums I'm on, will tell you in a heart beat if you are over priced, or have just pissed away your money on a crap item for your weapon. Like all the idiots that just bought ammo to buy ammo, and resell it just to make a couple of bucks. I guarantee we hurt their feelings.

There are all kinds of sites out there that talk about Chevy trucks, this is one of the only sites that lets you talk like an adult, and lets you exercise your freedom of speech.

louu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Truck Year
Truck Model
C3500
Engine Size
454 for now working on LS
I must have missed the shitting on his sale comments. We here believe in freedom of speech thing. If you can't handle sorry, not sorry. We here are to help each other out, and talk ****.

I don't know what gun forums you are on, and I don't care. The gun forums I'm on, will tell you in a heart beat if you are over priced, or have just pissed away your money on a crap item for your weapon. Like all the idiots that just bought ammo to buy ammo, and resell it just to make a couple of bucks. I guarantee we hurt their feelings.

There are all kinds of sites out there that talk about Chevy trucks, this is one of the only sites that lets you talk like an adult, and lets you exercise your freedom of speech.

What's your level of education? You should really do some research on the bill of rights.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
What's your level of education? You should really do some research on the bill of rights.

High School...than I did that little thing called Serving My Country...Did you serve?

Being educated doesn't make you smart.

If the **** hits the fan, you seem to be the type of guy/girl that will be standing behind me, instead of standing next to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84