Certified car nut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Poverty caps kick ass. I had planned on widening rims for the back and painting steelies body color and rocking caps on my 67. Then the cam decided to eat itself and someone made me a rediculous offer for the roller and off she went minus everything that made it go. Now it’s in my truck.

1977shortbed

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
2x 1977
Truck Model
C10 & C20
Engine Size
350 & 454
Poverty caps kick ass. I had planned on widening rims for the back and painting steelies body color and rocking caps on my 67. Then the cam decided to eat itself and someone made me a rediculous offer for the roller and off she went minus everything that made it go. Now it’s in my truck.

I still have a set of poverty caps for my Chevelle. Someday I want to get the Wheel Vintique 15x8 wheels so I can use them. Was that a 396 in your 67 which is now in your truck? I bet it runs great.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I still have a set of poverty caps for my Chevelle. Someday I want to get the Wheel Vintique 15x8 wheels so I can use them. Was that a 396 in your 67 which is now in your truck? I bet it runs great.
My 67 was originally a small block with a glide. I bought it with a 30 over 1970 402 in it. It has .060 over domed 396 pistons according to the part numbers. I rebuilt it after I pulled it and is a little more angry. Lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
You should a kept it. :D
I get bored with things the fun for me is building them. If that makes any kinda sense. Plus way to shiny, my friends always told me way to nice of a car for me to own. Lol

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I get bored with things the fun for me is building them. If that makes any kinda sense. Plus way to shiny, my friends always told me way to nice of a car for me to own. Lol
Yeah it makes sense, I kinda get bored too but if I like something I'll just start over and make it different, lol.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah it makes sense, I kinda get bored too but if I like something I'll just start over and make it different, lol.
I had 2 years in that car with metal, Suspension, brakes and bodywork. It came home on a trailer and 3 truck loads. It was fun to drive around, but I’d rather have something that I don’t have to worry about every little stone on the road. And with Willy I’m the one that people with shiny stuff have to worry about. Lol

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I had 2 years in that car with metal, Suspension, brakes and bodywork. It came home on a trailer and 3 truck loads. It was fun to drive around, but I’d rather have something that I don’t have to worry about every little stone on the road. And with Willy I’m the one that people with shiny stuff have to worry about. Lol
I hear that, I feel the same way with the Nova and we travel in it, I'm always paranoid when it's time to park it anywhere, can't find a decent spot and the wife pops up and says "****, we should have taken the beater", lol..

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I hear that, I feel the same way with the Nova and we travel in it, I'm always paranoid when it's time to park it anywhere, can't find a decent spot and the wife pops up and says "****, we should have taken the beater", lol..
Look what happened to bloody stool and you didn’t even like that one......

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
We have a few million less fukwads in Canada so I wouldn't hesitate to daily drive a classic... as long as it has real brakes and of course... a BB.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising