Center console cubby *gray*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I ruined the console cubby and WTB another please. GM part # 14028626. Any color will be fine but my console is gray.
I live in zip 73127-1414.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for looking.

Dryriver1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
1984, 1999,
Truck Model
1984 Chevy Silverado K10, 1999 Chevy 2 door Tahoe 4x4
Engine Size
350 cid, 5.7
Hello Rusty Nail. I hope all is well.

Don't know if you found one yet, but here is a grey and it is not broken at all. Grey in color too.

Hope it helps.

Be well and stay safe out there. Best wishes to you and all of your loved ones always!

Dryriver1

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Thanks but I am unwilling to pay that. I offered dude $66.6 which I STILL think is way too high and his counter was 75.75.

The listing says "or best offer" and i'm calling bullsh*t.
Matter of fact it's his pictures I posted...I see it's still for sale with many watchers.

There are other ones, I am very patient.
I may move on fixing mine next week.
78 bucks is insanity. It'll fix okay im just lazy sometimes.

Thanks again. Maybe I can score a blue one- i'd be alright with that. My seats are brown so tan would also be cool. Blue would match the faded gray in the back lol.
I hung my bottle of GOOF OFF there and it leaked UP the hose and melted a hole in it.
Not the end of the world.
Sure as heck not an 89 dollar problem or whatever crazy number dude said. He should go to work, I guess he's hungry.
Im not.
I found an entire blue console for 105...

Last edited:

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
That would be a desirable solution. Metal. :rockit:
It was about 1 knuckle deep with goof off and all mushy. A mushy cubby ain't no good no Sir. I scraped a hole in it with my fingernail is all. A bead of the silly cone corking might be okay or I thought about smoothing it up then cutting and gluing a piece of wood to the underside .. stuff falls through but only into the console. It's not big enough to eat my cell phone but it's still ruined.
Just not 80 bucks worth of ruined.
I even put the rag over the bottle so it wouldn't get too hot but it didn't work. Insert sad face here :(

I'm not the only guy that hangs bottles from that deal. Let it be a lesson to yas.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
I don't have grey, but I have Tan, which might be OK with you brown interior. It's not perfect, but its in usable shape. Pay the shipping, and you can have it. I have 4 of them. If you just want the cup holder you can have that.

Attachments

• 20230709_104059.jpg
    20230709_104059.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20230709_104104.jpg
    20230709_104104.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230709_104135.jpg
    20230709_104135.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230709_104149.jpg
    20230709_104149.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 48

dusterdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc c15
Engine Size
Where/how do these consoles mount?sorry about the hijack.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Where/how do these consoles mount?sorry about the hijack.
There are four holes in the floor. The little bracket in the one pic it a leveling bracket, it blots to the floor in the rear of the box. Than the box bolts to it. If you don't have the holes drilled out, there are four divots on the floor that need to be drilled out...

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I don't have grey, but I have Tan, which might be OK with you brown interior. It's not perfect, but its in usable shape. Pay the shipping, and you can have it. I have 4 of them. If you just want the cup holder you can have that.
Dangit @Mr Clean .

Those consoles are easily sold in four pieces. The bracket, the lid, the cupholder, and the base.
For the record my interior is gray but I bought tan seats from old boy in Archer City last year.
Damnit man.. in a few ways I take after my mother..holding a grudge is one of them but I  really have  been undergoing a Spiritual Awakening this year.. It's just not in me anymore.
My console is in better shape than the one you pictured thanks, but I could really dig a tan cupholder. That is very kind of you Sir. If you'll PM your address and the total dollars owed I will gladly mail you a USPS money order and we can make up unless you wanna keep fighting.
Sounds like you could sell some parts to the dusterdude. I can't believe im opening myself up like this but there are lots more people watching now, dontcha figure? Change is the only constant.

Took those at work last night.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Dangit @Mr Clean .

Those consoles are easily sold in four pieces. The bracket, the lid, the cupholder, and the base.
For the record my interior is gray but I bought tan seats from old boy in Archer City last year.
Damnit man.. in a few ways I take after my mother..holding a grudge is one of them but I  really have  been undergoing a Spiritual Awakening this year.. It's just not in me anymore.
My console is in better shape than the one you pictured thanks, but I could really dig a tan cupholder. That is very kind of you Sir. If you'll PM your address and the total dollars owed I will gladly mail you a USPS money order and we can make up unless you wanna keep fighting.
Sounds like you could sell some parts to the dusterdude. I can't believe im opening myself up like this but there are lots more people watching now, dontcha figure? Change is the only constant.

Took those at work last night.
Dude, I don't hold gruges for very long. I was over it a long time ago. I have tried to offer you things in the past. You said no which was fine... I did find the messages you sent. I did offer a apology here on the form awhile back. I know you properly didn't see it since you were not following me. I'll PM you now... I'm thinking 10 bucks should cover it.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Dude, I don't hold gruges for very long. I was over it a long time ago. I have tried to offer you things in the past. I did offer a apology here on the form awhile back.
I know you did and if you "got over it a long-time ago" that makes one of us! :)

Hey! W.T.F. are y'all lookin at?
Go on! Git outta ere!

The 5th Dimension beckons me.
Beckon the call beckon the call!
Pantera sux.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
R.I.P. M.C.A. :(

This video was posted 20 hours ago and I don't even watch that channel but I wanted to post an informative for you others that are watching.
I just checked it not - that'll work.
Look I gotta jet.

Go on ! :Angry:

Last edited:

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Just a thought, Cut the bottom off, cover the bottom with Duck Tape, then get some 2-part epoxy, mix it and pour into the bottom ~ 3/16" worth. Let it set for 24 hours.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
Or fiberglass.... All this time Rusty, wondered where you lived, you let it outta the bag. Your posts...entertaining.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Glad you enjoy them. I like to thank this website for allowing my perceived weirdness...i've been haunting this place since January 2015.
My reaction to the term "woke" is overwhelmingly negative, for the record.

I believe that if viewers were previously unaware of the 5th dimension - and just heard about it HERE for the first time...it is NO mistake you read this thread and you WILL hear about it again and probably not from me.

If that meager video isnt your first introduction to the concept then you know that great upheavals are on the horizon and our time is both fleeting and brief.

Just like mr clean tried to connect previously, he was called to do so in some form or fashion and my call simply came later. Everybody's journey is different but we're all gonna end up in the same place.

P.s. i'm in Oklahoma City.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod