Carpet colors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
It's time to order carpet and I can't figure out which version of "tan" I need to get. USA1, LMC, etc. all the websites list tan for my carpet color. However, we all know that everyone is selling the ACC carpets and ACC has five tan options..... so when trying to decide which to order from Rockauto I'm completely stuck for fear of getting the wrong color. Does anyone know which "tan" is the closest to the original? I'm eventually doing Silverado door carpet panels in the Scottsdale(mostly to hide a defect at the interior bottom of the door) and would like them to match. The thought of waiting on USA1 is not attractive even though I hear their carpet/panels are top notch.
Who do I source these from to get the closest matching carpet/panels to each other and the original color?

Edit: LMC sells the ACC Caramel as "Tan"

Last edited:

Finkaire

Finkaire
Reaction score
First Name
Loren
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado c10
Engine Size
Not sure on the quality or the color but with Amazon, hate to say, everything is returnable. Looked like the door carpet is available as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1582.png
    IMG_1582.png
    308 KB · Views: 43

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
I just ordered my Completes set of Carpets, Door Panels and an extra yard of carpet to replace the carpet on side panels in the cargo area of my K-5 (7766 Blue)_ I went with Original Cut Pile with Mass Backing.
Carpet -$ 467.79
Door Panels - $ 73.95
Yard of Carpet - $51.99

I went through OC Auto Carpets and was extremely pleased with their customer service and willingness to help. Possible could have gotten it cheaper, but the customer service and the willingness to help me with the carpet and my complete upholstery it was worth it.

They contacted ACC and had actual samples sent of the colors that were available for my Blazer. There were only two colors - One in the Original Cutpile and one in the essex fabric.

I would call them and talk to them and just visit ...

1-855-622-8862 / I spoke to April X 703

Good Luck in your efforts

EDIT ... BTW I ordered on Tuesday and the Carpet and Door Panels shipped on Friday (19th). I should get it by Wednesday (24th).

EDIT 2 ... When you select the type of carpet there will be two selections .. Factory Selection and All Colors ... That is where you will find the multiple tans ... I would ask for a sample of each ... keep in mind the samples are about 2" X 2" square.

I selected Factory colors for mine but when I looked into all colors last night I found several blues.

Last edited:

midwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
When I was looking for carpet I noticed a lot of what was sold on amazon was ACC brand once I looked into it. Seems to be one of the most common auto carpet manufacturers, so just a matter of finding which retailer you want to use. When I ordered mine last year Rock Auto was cheapest.

tater dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
tater
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
just so you know i ordered mine from ACC . fit was ok but the foot pad thing under the pedals was way off . there was no way i could move it around to fit and have it lined up . probably a friday carpet

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I just ordered a sample of every brown/tan they had and found out they have the door carpet cards too. So, as long as I order both from ACC they should match. My seat cover will not be the factory tan vinyl anyway so at least that doesn't matter as much.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
It's time to order carpet and I can't figure out which version of "tan" I need to get. USA1, LMC, etc. all the websites list tan for my carpet color. However, we all know that everyone is selling the ACC carpets and ACC has five tan options..... so when trying to decide which to order from Rockauto I'm completely stuck for fear of getting the wrong color. Does anyone know which "tan" is the closest to the original? I'm eventually doing Silverado door carpet panels in the Scottsdale(mostly to hide a defect at the interior bottom of the door) and would like them to match. The thought of waiting on USA1 is not attractive even though I hear their carpet/panels are top notch.
Who do I source these from to get the closest matching carpet/panels to each other and the original color?
Whatever vendor our leaning towards why don't you just have samples sent?

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
So you did not order any Cut Pile Samples ...You will notice a big difference between the Original Cut Pile and Essex fabric.

I also ordered the door panels to be sure the carpet and panels matched ...

Good Luck and let us know how it goes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8