Cable Tie vendor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Can anyone provide a vendor for these style 3/8 cable ties to frame? Thanks!

randy and Easton
You must be registered for see images attach

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Can anyone provide a vendor for these style 3/8 cable ties to frame? Thanks!

randy and Easton
Auto store. how many do you need and do you want new ones specifically?

I also see google references to

"GM Wire Loom Routing Clip"​

Are these for your wiring to the rear ? The diameter I assume is the closed ID of the clip since it would be intended to be holding a section of loomed wiring on its way to where it goes

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
NAPA They are kind of expensive in single or small quantities. If there is a local Pick and Pull take a sample and get a hand full for a couple dollars.

Last edited:

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Yes wiring for the rear lights and the looms for headlights/horn up front as well. Need 10 give or take. Thanks Taylor for the brothers info.. I did not look there, been kinda sour on them of late with some poor quality items that I had to send back.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Yes wiring for the rear lights and the looms for headlights/horn up front as well. Need 10 give or take. Thanks Taylor for the brothers info.. I did not look there, been kinda sour on them of late with some poor quality items that I had to send back.
If you go into the auto store with your harness(I assume you have it off the truck) you can get the clips from Autozone, NAPA, Oreillies, Advanced, etc. The plastic clips are usually help section or sold in small bundles.

They can be found on line, of course. Aslo, if you were REALLY looking for OE I can go pluck 10 crusty and brittle ones off my tail light harnesses and stuff for you, but I assure you they wont play nice if you ever have to remove them(brittle)

I say take ytour harness so you dont have to guess on the size you just find the ones that snap nicely around it :)
or you can take yours to compare as well

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Taylor, No all good. Went by my O’reilly’s and they had nothing never checked Auto Zone. Ill snatch a few somewhere, not pressing. Just cleaning up loose ends while he finishes getting it back together. I have much bigger fish to fry.. Darn power windows!! Have great weekend.

Randy and Easton

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Taylor, No all good. Went by my O’reilly’s and they had nothing never checked Auto Zone. Ill snatch a few somewhere, not pressing. Just cleaning up loose ends while he finishes getting it back together. I have much bigger fish to fry.. Darn power windows!! Have great weekend.

Randy and Easton
I know my local autozone has a section dedicated to plastic clips, retainers, and it may be on a spinning display kinda like they also use for bolts and hardware

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knep115