Bumper guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
BUMPER THINGIES!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

you just may be in the wrong thread XD i believe you're looking for the 2012+ Motivational Thread haha

just_some_guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Barclay
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer Siverado
Engine Size
5.7L
Those do look very good on your truck. Congratulations.

Are the 90-91 bumper guards hard to find like these earlier ones? I have an '85 K5 Blazer, and I would like to put one of the later bumpers with the black trim and bumper guards on it. It has a chrome, 1980's era, Warn Winch Bumper and a Champion 10,000 pound winch (with remote) on it now. Everyone who sees it thinks I should leave the winch and winch bumper on there like it is but I would rather have a plain old 90-91 bumper with the bumper guards.

Sorry for derailing your thread, OP. Just thought I would get in on some of this bumper guard action.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Those do look very good on your truck. Congratulations.

Are the 90-91 bumper guards hard to find like these earlier ones? I have an '85 K5 Blazer, and I would like to put one of the later bumpers with the black trim and bumper guards on it. It has a chrome, 1980's era, Warn Winch Bumper and a Champion 10,000 pound winch (with remote) on it now. Everyone who sees it thinks I should leave the winch and winch bumper on there like it is but I would rather have a plain old 90-91 bumper with the bumper guards.

Sorry for derailing your thread, OP. Just thought I would get in on some of this bumper guard action.
I say go for it. I took my winch bumper off, and put the factory bumper on my 78. It looks much cleaner. And, if you do decide to go that route, my cousin in SC might be interested in buying your winch bumper. He wants one for his 77 short bed.

Dlrbill

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Well, I got mine out and it reminded me they are driver quality (which was fine with me) and 48 years old (I even noted a '73 in them.)
I have made no attempt to clean them up and they do come with the lower bracket needed. The rubber pads are surprisingly good and secure. I'm certain they would polish up nicely, but the chrome is blistered on the side of one. This will show for sure. I can't recall if the bad side faces inward or outward. It is on the one on the right in the last pic.

If you would like them, they are $50. The first class shipping would add $18.30. I can take Pay Pal through my wife's business.
Do you still have these for sale?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBeast1990