Bench seat console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I need to get one. Tired of my spit bottle rolling forward or to the other side of the truck.
That reminds me, How do you know if a redneck is married?.........there will be tobacco spit down both sides of the truck!

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
That reminds me, How do you know if a redneck is married?.........there will be tobacco spit down both sides of the truck!
lol how do you know when a redneck is married to a non-redneck wife......when she's not allowed to touch the truck, ride in the truck or talk bad about her.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Bennyt I'd be interested in the brand of seat heaters you got, plus a little info on how hard they were to install.
The seat heaters came from Amazon. The ad was misleading and said $59 for one seat or $99 for 2 seats. What came was 2 packages, each with enough to do one bench or two buckets. So 8 heaters total or enough for 2 trucks. The quality appears to be pretty good and I would say oem grade. Nice switches and long harnesses.
You must be registered for see images attach
This photo shows the pigtails comi g out the backrest. The butt warmer pigtails cant be seen in this pic and are under the seat.

The heaters are peel and stick and similar in size, thickness, flexibility of a piece of dynamat. They go on top of foam and under the cover and cant be seen or felt. The pillow in this picture is kind of an armrest.

The switches, along with USB, will be mounted in the voids of the cup holder bracket that mounts low and in front of the bench.

Aubie Spr96

Reaction score
First Name
Will
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Suburban
Engine Size
So here is the one I got from Cupholders Plus. It cost right at $200. Made in America. They shipped me several color swatches to make sure I got what I wanted. Matched it up and order it. Got it a week or two later. It straps to the bench and appears to be very sturdy and well built. Would do business with them again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84