bad injectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thejallenator

Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 suburban
Engine Size
I tried swtting tdc by both lining up the timing mark on the balancer and also using a straw in the spark plug hole. Both gave about the same general spot for tdc. I tried it 180 from thos spot also, even got to the point i jumped the plug wired one spot gping clockwise thinking of I was off eventually I would be able to eventually get it to pop off. Every time I set it to tdc id just be using the starter, wasnt about to remove everything to get to bolt on balancer

As far as fuel goes ive got a regulator inline, but might need to put in a Y to sloq it down some more. Ive tried putting a few table spoons of gas straight down the carb and even tried to use starting fluid with no luck.

I had suspected it May have jumped time but wasnt exactly sure how to go about verifying that. Any way of looking without pulling the timing cover off?

Its got good spark. Way greater than I did with the tbi dist in it. Brand new plugs and wires. Plugs properly gapped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400