Auto-to-Manual Butcher Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
SON OF A B**CH DUDE! isn't that something though? thanks for having the thought my friend

No problem, sorry though. I have been looking. I'll check again monday when I go back.
I was so pissed, if I had gotten my buddies axle out a little quicker, I might have made it in time. Oh well. I'll find another one.
When I went back to look for that truck, i did find something that caught my eye, that was next in line for the crusher...
You must be registered for see images attach
... I saved this awesome old military trailer. It's an M105. Guy sold it to me for 150$, and my buddy and I towed it home that afternoon. Score!
If I hadn't gone back for those springs, I wouldn't have found it.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
No problem, sorry though. I have been looking. I'll check again monday when I go back.
I was so pissed, if I had gotten my buddies axle out a little quicker, I might have made it in time. Oh well. I'll find another one.
When I went back to look for that truck, i did find something that caught my eye, that was next in line for the crusher...
... I saved this awesome old military trailer. It's an M105. Guy sold it to me for 150$, and my buddy and I towed it home that afternoon. Score!
If I hadn't gone back for those springs, I wouldn't have found it.

wow not a bad find!

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Look what I found....

The bigger spring is off a 74 C30 flatbed and the smaller one is off a 78 C10 shortbed. Found them at the junkyard. I hopped underneath real quick and grabbed them for you.
Are either of them what your looking for? If so lemme know if you want them, and I'll send them for you.
They went from the engine mount to the throw out arm

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Look what I found....

The bigger spring is off a 74 C30 flatbed and the smaller one is off a 78 C10 shortbed. Found them at the junkyard. I hopped underneath real quick and grabbed them for you.
Are either of them what your looking for? If so lemme know if you want them, and I'll send them for you.
They went from the engine mount to the throw out arm

yeah man they're like exactly what i'm looking for! thanks for the extra effort and the time, hard to find that anymore. I'd love to have them for my truck, pretty much been stuck with poor clutch adjustment and spring help.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
yeah man they're like exactly what i'm looking for! thanks for the extra effort and the time, hard to find that anymore. I'd love to have them for my truck, pretty much been stuck with poor clutch adjustment and spring help.

Oh good, glad those are just what you were needing. No prob-llama man, didnt take anymore time out of my day. I spent the whole morning there getting parts for my suburban. Took me like 2 minutes.
They're slightly different lengths and slightly different thicknesses, I dont know why. Probably the difference between 74 and 78, becuse both the trucks I got them from both had 350 with a sm465. You'd have to mess with them to see which one is better.
PM me your address, and I'll get them sent out.
If you need anything else off either of those trucks, lemme know. I might be going back there tomorrow or Tuesday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224