Anyone know what these 2 wires are?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
The fuel tank switch harness on the 1980 trucks(not sure on other years) lives in a separate 4 pin connector near where the throttle cable comes through the firewall.
You must be registered for see images attach

:)

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
You must be registered for see images attach

:)
Yep, that's the one! I pulled the harness when I went to the single Blazer tank and repurposed the pass through for ignition kill switch wiring and electric fan trigger wiring.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Yep, that's the one! I pulled the harness when I went to the single Blazer tank and repurposed the pass through for ignition kill switch wiring and electric fan trigger wiring.
My gpa made a lot of holes with a drill and most appear to have been the same size at hte same time, regardless of wire needs :|
the time comes I put my PS pump up high and my alt, preferably a newer one too, down low on the driver side and I will pull that engine harness up off, remove things not there, route things nicely. Maybe run a couple sensors and wiring even if I dont have gauges and leave them labled for future lol
I want to contain the electrical to the driver side minus the distributor and the choke if all possible. then fix all the dangling **** and attach hold downs and conduit etc.. fortunately most of my wiring is okay, Im guessing most of these modifications came when he stopped daily dreiving and just "**** it" fixed things because he had f150

Attachments

• Snapchat-1704229885.jpg
    Snapchat-1704229885.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84