Aftermarket sheet metal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
It’s a pretty good truck ‘93, I’ve owned it since 1996. I’ve put almost 380K on it and other than normal maintenance, no problems.
You must be registered for see images attach
Another awesome chevy creation!!! I recently just found a pic of my 87 s10 from about 2006-2007 ish. It was my second vehicle i ever bought, we loaded it to the brim with free stone for my friends driveway. It was an iron duke 2.5L 2wd, the pic dont do justice it was riding the bump stops all the way home! Im surprised that i didnt blow it up! But the tree later killed it :( Second best $400 i ever wasted!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
the reality is they are all the same.

amd usually has triplus stuff and the tri plus is usually the same as any other.

I know for a fact at least every goodmark piece I've bought has the same part numbers on it that are sherman part numbers and some others and have had them say tri plus.

I've bought floor pans and pieces for my trans am and they be from sherman, goodmark, jegs/golden star etc. all have a big label with several part numbers and again some said tri plus on the sticker, and they had goodmark numbers as well as sherman and I'd assume amd or others since there was like 4 numbers on them.

Also for things like fenders know now they make a "better tooling, thicker metal" which is double the price of the others. I've not seen inners, but outer fenders I have and not sure what other parts I saw recently.

I'm about to buy all this cheapo aftermarket stuff for 73-80, I need a radiator support, inners and outer fender, and might even go as far as some doors not sure yet.

Bolt holes not lining up isn't a huge deal a die grinder takes care of them and be prepared to have a good assortment of shims on hand.

Try to find a place local to buy them shipping is a rip off. I found the prices I saw on ebay, jegs, summit etc. were the same price as local but without the 100 or so freight charge. Also doing so you can open the box and inspect for damage before buying.

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
They still don't have my cargo doors. The only one that makes them is Goodmark and they are ~$600 each :(

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I recently replaced mine with the AMD brand was very happy with the quality. Same thickness as the GM ones and all holes lined up pretty good. I painted the tops to match the truck.

Awesome! Where’d you get that new jack sticker?

Lugnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
1979, 1986
Truck Model
K20, C10
Engine Size
'79) 350/ granny 4-speed, '86) 350/A833 3-speed with overdrive
Classic Industries, part no. DC1202. $7.99. The printing is not as bold and easy to read as the original sticker but still looks pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby 406