Add-a-leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurph20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP208/4.10's
My 86 k20 is negative arched front. Look in your phonebook to see if there is a spring maker near you. I was told by a guy in a town close to me he could rearch mine and add a leaf or two pretty cheap aslong as he reused my main leaf otherwise i was looking at $150 for just main leafs and then the cost of the rest of the packl

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
Do your self a favor and save up for a nice 4" skyjacker soft ride kit and put some nice rancho 9000's or bilstien , res. soft shocks on with the install and you will be way happy , no fender trimming , nice new suspension , good ride , etc.......... All the add a leaf stuff , (crappy ride and still using old parts) is not the way to go , imo , and longer shackles , little lift and angling the front diff back at the same time , not for me! Save up and do it right the first time. I have tried all that other crap (when I was younger)to gain some lift and it all = no good. Dont be afraid of blocks in the rear (springs are better but cost a lot) , me and all of my buddies have ran them for years and beat the crap out of our trucks with out one single problem.
:grd::grd::grd:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adhkjashda