ACC GM Floormat with Bowtie Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrburitto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Cheyenne Camper Special, C30 Crew Cab Dualy
Engine Size
350, 496
Just got my new carpet and floormats in today from Auto Custom Carpet. Quality seems pretty good but I was a little disappointed with the color they chose for the bowtie emblem. Bright red on dark red(Carmine)? IDK maybe its just me but that seems dumb. I guess it doesnt look terrible but it sure as hell doesnt match any of the other factory colors. And after paying top dollar for factory color carpet I expected something that would match and not need modification.

When you order them on RockAuto, you cant see exactly what color the emblem would be for the Carmine colored mats. I assumed they would do something reasonable like black or grey or worst case the same carmine color, but I was wrong lol. I guess Im gonna have to dye my brand new mats and hope I dont mess them up or Im out a bunch of money.

Just wanted to let you all know and put this up here so people in the future would know what they are getting into before they order it. Seems they use this same bright red stitching no matter what color the carpet is.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
Was the color of your carpet the Dark red? I'm getting ready to replace mine and the color of my interior is Burgundy. I can't find a Burgundy color in the ACC, just red. Not sure what Carmine color looks like. Mine is NASTY, NASTY, NASTY.

mrburitto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Cheyenne Camper Special, C30 Crew Cab Dualy
Engine Size
350, 496
Was the color of your carpet the Dark red? I'm getting ready to replace mine and the color of my interior is Burgundy. I can't find a Burgundy color in the ACC, just red. Not sure what Carmine color looks like. Mine is NASTY, NASTY, NASTY.

Mine is the burgundy too. Carmine is what they call the burgundy. So just look for carmine and that will be what you need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus