AC charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74propu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
austin
Truck Year
1974 1980 1986
Truck Model
c10s/b c10 s/b c10l/b
Engine Size
5.3 / ?/454 tbi
But all that can easily be learned online. Changing all the parts you mentioned is easy. Anyone with half sense and a set of gauges can learn to do AC work just like anything else I the truck. Y'all act like its some forbidden impossible process

no 1 low I am not saying it is forbidden or impossible just it is not a cheep fast change over from r-12 to 134a but if done right it can be done bye some one like yourself that takes the time to learn how to do it right the first time not just put on a set of adaptors and throw a can of 134a in and think it will work . if any would like help with there change over I would be more then happy to help and teach them along the way .

where I work I deal with ass cracks that bye a big ass can of 134a don't know what they are doing and try to put it in with the car not running or they do start it and put in the hole can over charging the sys and locking the a/c compressor that burns off the belt then wants us to fix there f up for free .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06