67 bucks for shipping?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I still ordered it but WTF!!!!

You guys are making it hard to be loyal, last time I ordered **** from you guys my heatercore ended up at my old address a thousand miles away and I never got my mother ****** t shirt. If this shipment of door parts does not arrive at my house ready to go in the SS never again will I order from rock auto. Confirmation #15617156.

84k20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Their shipping prices are always insanely high especially because they ship from multiple different warehouses most of the time the shipping price is a deal breaker for me as well

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
Hello,

It looks as though your last order arrived without any issues. I anticipate the same outcome with your most recent order. Of course if there are any problems please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department by email at [email protected] or by phone toll free at 866-762-5288. Our Office Hours(CST) are Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. / Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

As you've ordered from us in the past, you may already be aware of these tricks to minimize shipping costs, but in case not here are a couple:

*Use the truck icons in the shopping cart and in the catalog to help you minimize the number of locations your order will ship from. As you add parts to the shopping cart, the truck icons with letters represent the location where your part will be shipping from (location A, B, C, etc.). A blank truck icon in the catalog is showing you that the particular part is available from the same location as a part in your shopping cart.

*Ship to your office or business, rather than your home (commercial rates are lower).

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Yes, the shipping can get expensive, but I have a hard time complaining about the shipping costs when I still pay less than I would at the local parts store and get better quality parts...

jgasca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
I've been placing alot of orders lately and I never got a T-Shirt!!!!! :disgust:What gives!!:biggun:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Just a follow up, everything got here no problems and was still cheap even with shipping.

Tyger13us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
450hp/357cid
:pimp:
Yes, the shipping can get expensive, but I have a hard time complaining about the shipping costs when I still pay less than I would at the local parts store and get better quality parts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512