2 to 3 Point Seatbelts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JM in KY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Classic
Engine Size
Yep. Just helped my neighbor do this with his ‘76. Super easy, except for getting the seat in and out (need 2 people to do that easily).

We bought belts from Seatbelt Planet. There are several options, so look at everything and choose what you want. Tons of color options.

For the upper bolt anchor, make sure you buy the correct size. The bolt that comes pre-packaged with the belts is metric and doesn’t fit correctly.

CountKrunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Count
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Custom Deluxe 3+3
Engine Size
v8 350
Yep. Just helped my neighbor do this with his ‘76. Super easy, except for getting the seat in and out (need 2 people to do that easily).

We bought belts from Seatbelt Planet. There are several options, so look at everything and choose what you want. Tons of color options.

For the upper bolt anchor, make sure you buy the correct size. The bolt that comes pre-packaged with the belts is metric and doesn’t fit correctly.
Sorry just now saw this. Thanks going to check that website out. I want to replace all of them cuz safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay Don