1st Annual N. Texas Square Body Forum Truck Rally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Oh cool. Ya getting there wont be a problem but id like to have a square with me. Actually my wife is based in Dallas. She flys to Dallas once or twice a week to go to work lol.
I would like to have a square there too, but don't think I'll have one ready for a long trip by then. I'm still pulling the pieces off a couple of parts trucks that I bought, hope to get to actually working on one of them this fall.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Oh cool. Ya getting there wont be a problem but id like to have a square with me. Actually my wife is based in Dallas. She flys to Dallas once or twice a week to go to work lol.

My neighbor's wife used to do that. Medical field.

Charlie

Mopar by Birth. Chevy by Choice.
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne 10 LWB
Engine Size
350/TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
I should be able to make it . Will know for sure when it gets closer.

Blue84

Reaction score
First Name
Jimmie
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K30
Engine Size
5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
I might be able to be there, it just depends on my work schedule. I'm in North Fort Worth and only about 40 minutes of a drive for me. Sounds like a good time. Please keep me posted on exact dates and times.

You must be registered for see images attach

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
I should be able to but will know closer to time.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
would love to see a northwest get together, have been thinking about it.
There are quite a few of us here in the Northwest. Got an idea where? I would think maybe somewhere on the Oregon/Washington border? Kinda centrally located for most? What do you think Craig? Kinda forgot about the Montana/Wyoming people. Will be a big planning party!!

clendon1

Reaction score
First Name
Butch
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 stepside
Engine Size
468 BB
Please Keep us posted on your results.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
There are quite a few of us here in the Northwest. Got an idea where? I would think maybe somewhere on the Oregon/Washington border? Kinda centrally located for most? What do you think Craig? Kinda forgot about the Montana/Wyoming people. Will be a big planning party!!

I like Joseph Oregon, and Council Idaho, as not into big metropolitan areas. Gives decent access to WA,ORE,ID and maybe Montana, and Wyoming. Joseph has more accommodations then Council, neither have that much. Depends on the interest and proposed participation. I also like Wendover Utah, but a bit of a stretch, Walla Walla also very nice, smallish town, but with all the amenities, centrally located, excellent wine country, and craft brew as well, always a consideration!

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Subscribed as interested. Looking at going to C10 Nationals at TMS but if that doesn't pan out, would be interested on taking Route 66 cruise with my son(s). There is a few restaurants(Coopers, Joe T's) that I like in Fort Worth that I wouldn't mind eating at.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
@Craig Nedrow , wow I would be at any of those places!! Joseph is a great little town kinda gone uppity in the last few years. Used to go to the Oregon Mountain Cruise years back. Kinda off the beaten path, but beautiful country. Council Idaho ??, ok. Nice LITTLE town Good people and JUST 50 miles from me!!! NO place to stay within 50 miles. I was one of the people who started the Court Street Cruise here in my home town(Weiser) back in 1999 , in our City Park . Great place for a get together. We have 3 small motels in town and more in Ontario Oregon, just 15 miles away. Walal Walla would probably be the best, with all the amenities. Just tell me what you would like to do and I will help all I can!!! Need input from MORE Northwesterners. When are you thinking? Let's hear from all you NW Square Body owners out there!!!

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
I like Weiser, been there on my scoot a few times. Closest town to me is Naches, Selah, Ellensburg, Yakima. I put the camper on the K20 today. Actually fits nice, but would like to upgrade to air bags like I did on the wife's 2018 HD2500 GMC. Camper and two horse trailer no problem. If it was small, (less then ten trucks,) could use my place to host, lots of trails, shop to fix broke stuff, ponds, camping, 20 miles to town. For me, mid September is about it as I like the hay in the stack by the end of September, or October, though I am thinking of Bonneville, maybe. Just would be great to put a face to a name, learn from others, bench race, you'all know.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305

Hey, you Yankee bastards quit trying to jack our thread. ;):D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk