1982 sierra for sale in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
Alright guys and girls its time to sell my truck. Its a 1982 k20 the PO bought the truck with a 350 jasper shortblock and rebuilt the transmission (th400) and has the markings from 09 he barely drove it used it as one of his fleet trucks since i bought it i put a
*jegs aluminum intake
*jegs headers
* accel billet aluminum dist
* had stock rebuilt 305 heads on which are new springs and seals etc.
*4in lift front leaves and rear blocks (needs rear shocks put on have them new in the box)
*i have a replacment bed needs very little work, 2 replacement doors one has a cris in it, 2 replacement fenders and aftermarket h4 conversion headlights, have brand new in the box replacemnt cab corners and i think a rocker for the pass side
the truck does have a lift bed but is not hooked up and was going to take it off when i replaced the bed
truck does not have a front bumper this is how i bought it and rear bumper was welded to the the hinges of the lift bed and needs addressing as well.The rear window is a slider and missing one window have plexi in there now.
The truck runs and drives and has alot of power but the carb that is on it now is not mine and DOES NOT come with the truck left it on there to hear run and drive
im asking 2500 OBO this is a good work truck or project truck since you have the good body parts to put on I dont have time to work on this with my job and need a car or a truck to pick my daughter up from school in if any one has questions
please call or text 215-280-9346
well try to post updated pics soon or i can text them to you
**almost forget the truck had WORLD S/R TORQUER HEADS that will come with the truck they retail new for over 500 each theres over $1000 right there

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
....now we know why you posted so much this afternoon :hmm:

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
....now we know why you posted so much this afternoon :hmm:

yea srry i know i postwhored it up alittle abit today but this is the first i really been on on the computer in awhile and got a call i need to get my truck off of the property where its at so but this is the only place where its up for sale want to it to to to a member here who will use it how it should be

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Might want to try additional avenues to list it. From what I have seen, chances are slim you are going to make a quick sale here. CL, eBay, kijili, facebook, other social media outlets are going to help you.

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
Might want to try additional avenues to list it. From what I have seen, chances are slim you are going to make a quick sale here. CL, eBay, kijili, facebook, other social media outlets are going to help you.

Yea thanks im just sick of craigslist nothing but abunch of BSers that try and offer you 500 for something that they didn't even see or just won't show up im not in any rush to sell if i find somewhere i can store the truck at i won't sell it but since i havent messed with it in awhile i'll try and see if i can get some money out of it
*forgot to mention before got 3 sets of rims and tires the tires that are on there now are pretty good got good tread the others are all shot but i got a set of 16's that came with it that the original hubcaps can go on (has that lip) another set of 16's from a mid 90s truck and a set of 16.5 that i was going to put hummer tires on

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
Sold!

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
K~00~L, to a member here ???

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
No i ended up selling to a friend of mine he really just wanted the motor and trans for his nova project and im not sure what he is going to do with the rest i still have the new rear shocks and the cab corners and rocker in the box that he told me to keep

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R10Man