1 ton K30 I found and want !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Just the one that's in that truck lol if it dont look right with it I'll hook ya up.

I don't wanna muddy up you're thread here, but while we're talking of buying trucks and good deals on 4x4s, Damn it, I'm ready to sell something of mine to get this.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/2601127159.html

I emailed for clarification, It runs with a 454, an extra clip, and extra NEW seat, and an extra new door. I bet I could get him down to $1600. I fuggin want it !!! Gears I like, trans, D60 and 14bb, 1 ton on and on and on. He has title, and the tag is one year out. Big deal, that is $23.50 to catch up, $23.50 for current tag, and a $23.50 penalty, then $18 transfer fee, and about $60 for excise tax cuz of age. That's it, then its title is legally mine and current. Throw a bed on it and roll with it. FUGGG why do I have to be sick and broke. :flipthebird:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
It says 1 ton axles, not sure under what designation they would fall under, I wouldn't think a 10 bolt, right?

One ton axles is Dana 60 front and 14bb full float rear dawg. That the **** you want !!! I do anyway !!! :drool: I'd love to have the truck I talked about up there. And an NP205 Tcase too with a Th400. Only thing that could be better is an SM465, but I'd rock a Th400 in that truck no problem with all the other good ****.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
That one you posted HR would be a good deal, it's got all the good parts!! If it;s meant for you to get it, you will!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
no I still have the SM465/NP205 Transfercase for sale. wasnt gonna let those go to scrap. At the time I thought that was the only thing left on the truck that was any count. I can think of alot of things off of it now that I wish I would have kept.

cant find anyone that wants the Trans and transfer case except HR but he is to far away lol

And I've have needed the pedals and linkage to convert mine and would have wanted him to cut the hump out of it. I wasn't paying attention when he said he was scrapping it or I'da spoke up for sure. I actaully wanted the whole truck.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
LMAO I knew you was gonna say that as soon as I seen you updated his thread after me lol

LOL you better figure some funds and a freight company for a certain SM465/ NP205 FIRST dick weed :Moon:

NO doubt, I'm sick of being sick, I'm sick of being broke. I keep alot of issues private. I know I'm not the only one that has issues, so I try not to bitch, complain, whine and damn sure not one to want any sympathy, but sooner or later, something has to go right for me or I'm gonna simply check out !!!

Did you see that other truck I wanted to buy? If I had the $1600 I think I could get it for, I'd have had it already. I'm thinking of seeing if the guy will trade my ATV for it. I haven't rode my ATV in 2 years, I only ride it at my dads and I don't even get out to his place anymore. He uses my ATV for when he has guests and they have something to ride. But, if I got that truck, I woudln't need C4 axles and I'd settle with the Th400 and NP205 to keep that truck OEM. I actually ought to keep auto anyway with my health issues. There's days I'd never be able to be drive a manual trans. I'd have gotten rid of my Yota much sooner than I did if I didn't know how to float shift so well and not use the clutch. But yeah, I'd really like to get this truck.

Last edited:

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
NO doubt, I'm sick of being sick, I'm sick of being broke. I keep alot of issues private. I know I'm not the only one that has issues, so I try not to bitch, complain, whine and damn sure not one to want any sympathy, but sooner or later, something has to go right for me or I'm gonna simply check out !!!

Did you see that other truck I wanted to buy? If I had the $1600 I think I could get it for, I'd have had it already. I'm thinking of seeing if the guy will trade my ATV for it. I haven't rode my ATV in 2 years, I only ride it at my dads and I don't even get out to his place anymore. He uses my ATV for when he has guests and they have something to ride. But, if I got that truck, I woudln't need C4 axles and I'd settle with the Th400 and NP205 to keep that truck OEM. I actually ought to keep auto anyway with my health issues. There's days I'd never be able to be drive a manual trans. I'd have gotten rid of my Yota much sooner than I did if I didn't know how to float shift so well and not use the clutch. But yeah, I'd really like to get this truck.

yea I seen the truck, It would defintly be a good one to get ahold of. Hell call the dude and ask him about your atv you never know he might say yes.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
yea I seen the truck, It would defintly be a good one to get ahold of. Hell call the dude and ask him about your atv you never know he might say yes.

Yeah, after posting that last comment, I just emailed him asking about the ATV, and/or guns I can I'd be willign to get rid of to have the truck and parts. Don't want to act to aggresive about it, or it may take away my negotiating power. He wants $2K, I want to get it for $1600 in value. I wish to hell I had cash to get a Cat converter for my box van and I'd sell that dude for $4K as much as it would botther me. Love that truck, just no need for it anymore, but the age hurts the value even though it runs, drives and is almost a new truck and could be like a new truck with little work considering the age.

HEY C4, I'll obviously need to clean your thread up again, and will do so soon !!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
BTW, you know here's the ****, if I got that truck, I'd probably put the new Crate 350 out of the K1500 in the 1 ton, and put that 454 in my K1500 and sell it for what I got the 1 ton for. I'm not a big fan of 454, and I have a low mileage 454 in the 84 C20, so I don't want another BBC truck. Or, I'd put the Old 455 in the 1ton, but i really wanna go Vortec or LS in the 4x4 and get rid of carb for obvious reasons.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
And I've have needed the pedals and linkage to convert mine and would have wanted him to cut the hump out of it. I wasn't paying attention when he said he was scrapping it or I'da spoke up for sure. I actaully wanted the whole truck.

the only thing I didnt get was the linkage and the pedals, The center hump aka doghouse or tunnel was the removable kind and I did save that part also. I do have a set of pedals and linkage located also. All you gotta do is get up here with some mula and we can get everything you need

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
you know my feelings. GO VORTEC, hardest part is finding a CHeap donor everything else is pretty simple.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
you know my feelings. GO VORTEC, hardest part is finding a CHeap donor everything else is pretty simple.

Yeah, that would be choice too for ease of install, but you're right. Its harder to get all the Vortec stuff together since its pretty much only 96-98 in half tons and a little higher in 3/4 and 1 ton. Not alot of years available and everyone seems to scoop up the Vortec heads in bone yards and cut hanresses removing the heads. I think I'll just go to East Coast. PU my axles at C4's and then snag Dave's 97 and bring it to OK and chop it up and keep the parts I need. He'll never find it here and can get the insurance funds.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Yeah, that would be choice too for ease of install, but you're right. Its harder to get all the Vortec stuff together since its pretty much only 96-98 in half tons and a little higher in 3/4 and 1 ton. Not alot of years available and everyone seems to scoop up the Vortec heads in bone yards and cut hanresses removing the heads. I think I'll just go to East Coast. PU my axles at C4's and then snag Dave's 97 and bring it to OK and chop it up and keep the parts I need. He'll never find it here and can get the insurance funds.

I am betting even if he did get the insurance money he STILL wouldn't buy a Squarebody, I think he just likes to annoy us with his useless buying this and that threads, I doubt he ever buys a square. :shitsweak: :Moon:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
the only thing I didnt get was the linkage and the pedals, The center hump aka doghouse or tunnel was the removable kind and I did save that part also. I do have a set of pedals and linkage located also. All you gotta do is get up here with some mula and we can get everything you need

hmm, I'll keep it in mind. I **** some cash, I'll know where its at if you still have it. I'd pretty much given up on SM465 unless I bought another truck with all the stuff in it. As much as I'd like manual trans, I keep remembering Auto's are so much cheaper to build and eaiser to find, and I likely don't have any bidness driving a manual trans, but its not like it has to be my daily driver so if I want it, I can have it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
here ya go hotrod this guy might want to trade with you.
http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/2612525477.html

Well,, ?? uhh, not bad but only thing I like here is SM465. The rest of it..:yucky: 3.73 gears, I want 4.10. Dual rear wheel axle, I want single. No spare parts either. I like this Okie deal that is about an hour drive away from me befroe I'd got to MO for one. I'd spend a fortune in fuel to get that one. Ohhh and that one is an 81, I want 84 or newer with the multifunction switch.
Thanks though. I'm keeping it in mind if this guy comes back not willing to trade.

He wants pics of my ATV, and pics of the guns I'd be willing to trade. I told him, I'd do guns too but I'd require him to be legal and we do the FFL paperwork. I damn sure don't want to be trading guns that I acquired legally and give them to a ****** felon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64