03 yukon headed to scrap, should i buy it? LS rolling chassis?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
"I know what I've got."
^ Classic example.

You made a fair offer, which was the right decision, and she declined. No big deal. That's how bartering works.

You win some and lose some, which is part of the fun.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Yeah, I gave it my best. I thought I gave a reasonable offer, wouldve even given a little more if she wanted to haggle a little, but wouldnt go any further than that.

I'm gonna guess that her boyfriend figured out what I was gonna do to it, and thought hed give it a try gutting it and selling stuff, or maybe they know someone that wants an LS and they decided to sell it to someone else.
If so, good for them, but she could be a little more detailed.

I don't really care, didn't need another headache or another project. But I thought when they said they were sending it to the scrapyard, why let good money go to junk. Thought I could make a quick buck, and do her a favor at the same time. Oh well, I tried.

I just look at it as someone's else's stupidity just saved me time and $200. Works for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod