01 cavalier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
i bought a new 04 cavalier 2 door should of never traded it off it was a great car

Yeah they aren't all that bad, but the ones that have problems are like friggin lemons. Problem after problem, but I think driving habits and maintenence likley has to do with some of that too. But you can get a many of the good ones, or a few of bad ones. I'd damn sure rather have a Cavi than a Grand Am or an Alero, and actually I"d prefer the Sunfire over the Cavi. Same/Same just minor trim and interior differences. Same chassis, same powertrain etc. Grand Ams in that era ran like raped apes in the V6 models when they ran, but damn, those GA's and Aleros are plagued with problems.

coreys87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
corey
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500
Engine Size
i wanna say strut. just because it sits just slightly lower in the front right corner to begin with

coreys87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
corey
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500
Engine Size
ended up being the strut. $50 fix and its all good. only other things are to find a hood and figure out why the rear trunk doesnt close down all the way