Zone Off Road made in NA !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
So I just ordered some sway bar shackle end links from Zone Off Road. These guys are very nice to deal with. There company moto is to keep it made in North America excluding Mexico haha.

So they have really good pricing on lifted leaf springs. And I just found out that those lifted leaf springs are actually manufactured by Standen's Limited, based in Calgary Alberta Canada.

I know from personal experience that these guys make good quality suspension components. At very reasonable prices. Odds are in Western Canada anyways that your Utility/Horse/vacation trailer has Standen axles under it. They manufacture all kinds of suspension components. Even for class 8 tractors and trailers.

So next time I buy lifted springs I am gonna order some Zone Off Road springs. They will ship to your door in both Canada and the USA.

I avoided buying them because I had heard and thought that for the price they must come from China...But they do not! They are made in Calgary and are good quality at a very good price!

So just wanted to share that bit of info with everyone :)

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Standen folks are great people. I went there for my ubolts for my lift and paid I think $120 to get a entire set done. And that was with bolts AND washers.

I didn't realize they did the leaf springs for Zone though and that is pretty cool.

How did you find that out by chance?

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I asked about their springs when I ordered my sway bar shackle end links

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Nice! I wonder if I just went there what they would charge for springs to be made or if they had something pre-setup already... *ponders*

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Nice! I wonder if I just went there what they would charge for springs to be made or if they had something pre-setup already... *ponders*

Ya who knows I know they will build you custom what ever springs but they might just redirect you or sell you the same thing for the same price. Only one way to find out!

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I may be mistaken, but I thought I heard that Zone was another brand from BDS.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
BDS is a subsidiary of Zone Off Road

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I thought there was some connection.

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
So regarding Standens I just inquired about a new set of stock springs for my truck.. $175/ea.

Inquired about lift springs and they say they don't have any. So I will assume they are custom made for places like Zone.

Last edited:

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
So regarding Standens I just inquired about a new set of stock springs for my truck.. $175/ea.

Inquired about lift springs and they say they don't have any. So I will assume they are custom made for places like Zone.

Probably is in there contract to not short cut their sales. That is a pretty good price for stock replacement springs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1977chevyc30