wiring issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qdime2

Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Hello everyone. Im new to this site. I have a 73 gmc c with wiring issues. I bought it with no engine and wires torn out. Well engines in and its been a long time I worked on a point system. Dont know exactly how starting and charging wiring goes. Got most of the main ones in its place. I even started it for the first time today, but lots of wires still open and live at start mode and on mode as well. What I am hopeing for is the correct schematic from the firewall to the engine.i will post pictures when I get it out of the garage

thank you all in advance

qdime2

Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thank you Paw Paw

I have those already.What I need to know is from the harness that goes thru the firewall to the fuse box to the engine.I have 4 wires that don't know where they go. I got the engine running but cheated on the wiring. my colors don't match those on any of the schematics on ether chilton or haynes.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD

qdime2

Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thanks guys.

I do appreciate your help,but I still don't see the same harness going thru the firewall to the fuse box. I might have to leave it as a mystery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChevyJGP