Windshield Wiper Refill bulk buy? Best Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCBurb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
6.2L
Howdy. Once again I find my wiper blades need replacing, I swear it's getting to where I'm doing it almost every year for all my vehicles. I am wondering if anyone knows of any source to just buy like a 20' roll of the refill blade rubber?
Currently the best deal I have found is like this:
but that's still $4 each, and you know they're just cutting sections off a big roll. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to cut out the middle man and just buy a bunch of that off the roll? I have searched around and can't seem to find anything.

Any leads appreciated, thanks

Corvette Ed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eli
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I buy mine at mostly the big swap meets (Charlotte AutoFair) but I never run across any bulk material.

NCBurb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
6.2L
well after more digging, it looks like I can buy them from China for less than $2 for a pair. For that price I'll roll the dice on if it'll ever make it here or not.
:)
The internet says it's all pretty much made in the same factory, just different packaging and labels, so we'll see how that goes.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
well after more digging, it looks like I can buy them from China for less than $2 for a pair. For that price I'll roll the dice on if it'll ever make it here or not.
:)
The internet says it's all pretty much made in the same factory, just different packaging and labels, so we'll see how that goes.
Silicone last longer and you can get conventional frames with silicone. That would require cleaning at worst and you get oogles of life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squareframe