Windshield Wiper Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Also, the wipers I just put on were Trico Exact Fit. Pretty sure anyway, I'd have to double check. I had them in stock. They actually fit the bayonet arms very snug and they work very smooth.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Did you find a link
The last several sets of blades I've bought have come with a very universal type attachment that fits the post, bayonet and J-hook styles, like an all-in-one type deal. They usually don't fit the bayonet style very snug at all.

I had last replaced the wipers on my crew cab 10 years ago or so, and I guess I never paid attention to how they were mounted. They came with trick little adapters that turns the bayonet style into the still-very-common J-hook style. They are still in fantastic condition, not loose or brittle. You could consider them a permanent adapter I'd say.

You must be registered for see images attach

They are the first style in that link that @Dutch Rutter had posted. With some searching, it turns out they are available from Summit Racing too, which would be very convenient for those of us that shop there often.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/anc-48-12

Ive been scouring.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Did you find a link

Ive been scouring.

There was a link in that post for the J-hook adapters. I can probably find a link for the wiper blades I just installed.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
There was a link in that post for the J-hook adapters. I can probably find a link for the wiper blades I just installed.
oh I missed it. thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8