Where to purchase filler hose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
Gates makes them. however you have to match it up by size and shape then take that number to your local parts house and have them order it. that's what I did. Gates has a size chart on their website. and no I am not going to look it up for you. highdesertranger

thecantaloupeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dawson
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Gates makes them. however you have to match it up by size and shape then take that number to your local parts house and have them order it. that's what I did. Gates has a size chart on their website. and no I am not going to look it up for you. highdesertranger
Wouldn't ya know I ordered it from filler neck supply and they have 1-3 day shipping for 7.65 extra. It was meant to come today (took 2 days), but the postal service delivered it to the wrong address and the guy that lives there claims to not have it. Our postal service for my area is ******* up bad lately. They have been delivering almost all of our packages to different addresses. So now I'm waiting another week to hit the road. Gotta love it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Shoulda got that one from Amazon you'd be driving by now.

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
fwiw I doubt any parts store is going to have what you need online because of the curve in the hose. If you had a blazer or Jimmy you would be in luck because all you need is a straight piece that Advance sells for 2 bucks (for real) but since you have a truck order it from wherever according to your year model and let it ship in, otherwise you are just going to get run around.

thecantaloupeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dawson
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
Shoulda got that one from Amazon you'd be driving by now.
Well it just sucks that people think it's alright to **** with mail. It's a federal offense. I would've been fine if it wasn't for this guy. I did end up getting the part back. But the shipping technically only took 2 days.

trukman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
5.7 L (350)
Wouldn't ya know I ordered it from filler neck supply and they have 1-3 day shipping for 7.65 extra. It was meant to come today (took 2 days), but the postal service delivered it to the wrong address and the guy that lives there claims to not have it. Our postal service for my area is ******* up bad lately. They have been delivering almost all of our packages to different addresses. So now I'm waiting another week to hit the road. Gotta love it!

Jeez, I get the same thing. House on road behind me has name that is AVERY similar. House there with same number. Used to be an older gentleman who lived there. He's get our mail all the time and we'd get his. He'd call and we'd send the kids over to get it and they'd run his over when his came here. Then he moved so now half our mail doesn't show up and new owner denies getting our mail. Got so bad Postmaster had to have a note posted in the delivery truck. I had to switch to paperless billing to avoid late fees. Sucks when postal workers don't do their job right. Sucks more when the person that gets your mail isn't honest about it. Even went over and had a talk with him, all to no avail! I sympathize with your situation!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara