Where to get Chevy Rally Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I took my rims had em sandblasted and powder coated, polished the centers and rims.....look like new. nothing beats original in my opinion

Last edited:

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I couldn't find my LMC catalogue and don't feel like going on my phone to find it. But this is Brother's catalog. Here they are in silver finish. Doesn't list the price. But there available.
You must be registered for see images attach

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
That's a good buy. Aren't you in PA? Now I know it's a HUGE state. Someone grab those and put them out behind the shed.
Yes i am, but my square isnt on the road anymore and i dont need them but i agree thats a screamin deal! If they were 10" id hop on em!

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yes i am, but my square isnt on the road anymore and i dont need them but i agree thats a screamin deal! If they were 10" id hop on em!
It's done. Or are you going to fix it.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
I couldn't find my LMC catalogue and don't feel like going on my phone to find it. But this is Brother's catalog. Here they are in silver finish. Doesn't list the price. But there available.
Alright, I looked a long time ago. So may not have been available 8 years ago or whatever it was lol

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Where are people getting their rally wheels from? My 75 C10 has its factory wheels and they are looking pretty beat. I was sure if people are buying aftermarket rally wheels or buying used on Facebook market place. I would like something that looks period correct, even if it wasn’t an option on the C10
Trim rings and center caps are available from multiple suppliers. Same with wheels depending what style wheel you’re looking for. But plenty of them aftermarket including not only US wheel, wheel vintiques and Detroit steel wheel.
Use google. I just did for ***** and giggles and saw every version from smoothies to small slots like the newer trucks to the 60s muscle car looking ones.

Battlac40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra Classic
Engine Size
I think Cooker Tire and Detroit Steel Wheel had some, in multiple sizes and patterns.

just_some_guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Barclay
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer Siverado
Engine Size
5.7L
I got mine off Facebook market place freshly painted black and tires were almost new for $500.

I love them!! Look great! My neighbor just put some chrome 20's on his. He might still have his rally wheels.

Those black ones look slick, man. I just picked up a set of bands the same size as those recently from a pawn shop for $30. I got a new pair of the orange and yellow 4X4 center cap stickers recently, too. I was going to do what the gentleman in post #2 advised - polish bands and center caps, sand the wheels and paint - and was considering the gloss black paint on the Rallys to match my body paint, but my friend advised against it saying they would show too much dirt. But after seeing yours I might just have to go with the black and just wash my wheels more often. Those do look nice.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Those black ones look slick, man. I just picked up a set of bands the same size as those recently from a pawn shop for $30. I got a new pair of the orange and yellow 4X4 center cap stickers recently, too. I was going to do what the gentleman in post #2 advised - polish bands and center caps, sand the wheels and paint - and was considering the gloss black paint on the Rallys to match my body paint, but my friend advised against it saying they would show too much dirt. But after seeing yours I might just have to go with the black and just wash my wheels more often. Those do look nice.

I think that'll look slick with black on black with white letter tires! I have a black camaro too so I know how hard it is to keep it clean. It sure looks nice when it is tho. My ss has black rims too but, again nice when clean.

I don't mind washing my vehicles at all. Actually kinda enjoy it to be honest. If you have something nice enough to be washed and kept clean

andrew-75c10

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I finally found a decent price on some rally wheels - $250 for the set, and they came with the center caps, a few mismatched beauty rings, and 4 tires. I kept one as a spare and I can't want to get the rally wheels refinished and put on my truck.

Here is a picture of my new wheels (and bonus tire) and a picture of my truck. Those steelies are pretty beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20