Where do I get washer nozzles and hoses for my 78 K10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cudajim

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm new to Chevy K10's, hoping to get the windshield squirters to work. It has a new hood and no nozzles at all. The pump works fine, just need nozzles and hoses and a new cap for the bottle. Where do I get these?

WP29P4A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Classic V1500
Engine Size
350 TBI
So, I edited your post and typed this "1978 Chevy K10's windshield squirters" into a search engine and found everything you could possible need.

I always wonder when I see posts like this, "why didn't this person just google what they are looking for" I always assume it's like me when I need to read the micro printing on instructions and it takes me a while to remember that I can take a picture on my phone and enlarge it so I can read the 1 point font.

So with pure curiosity and zero attitude I have to ask, did you use a search engine and couldn't find what you needed? And now that the curiousity machine is running, what year Cuda?

cudajim

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ahmmm, ok. I did Google it only to find a million and one wrong answers and probably 1 or 2 real ones. What I am looking for is something that will actually fit first time and be correct instead of some weird aftermarket junk that says it will "fit" my application. I just need a good reliable source.

WP29P4A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Classic V1500
Engine Size
350 TBI
Ahmmm, ok. I did Google it only to find a million and one wrong answers and probably 1 or 2 real ones. What I am looking for is something that will actually fit first time and be correct instead of some weird aftermarket junk that says it will "fit" my application. I just need a good reliable source.
Great point and very smart. No reason to spend a day researching mystery parts when someone else that has been there done that can simply share what they found. Thank you for clearing that up.

So what year is the Cuda? and what engine?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef