Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I've been running a set of 1.75" spacers on my jeep for about 25K miles with 37x13.50R17's and heavy beadlock wheels. No issues to speak of considering they've been through the Rubicon 3 times, a week wheeling at Moab Utah, and several smaller trips.

My only advice about spacers is buy from a reputable company and preferably USA made. There are too many Chinese manufactures making things from substandard materials.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I don't want to start a new thread with the same thing, but how do you guys feel about the slip on 1/4" thick spacers?
I have some wheels ( 3 sets of identical wheels in 15 x 8 + 0 ) and I'm really close to the tie rod end link on the front. The wheel is so close that if I have stick on weights on the wheels, then it hits.
These are what I'm talking about

That wouldn’t bother me as long as you still get full thread on the lugs.

I’ve thought about spacer adapters for the K20 but after getting the bigger offset wheels it’s not as noticeable and I like a (sometimes) weird combo of original look and mod.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1998_K1500_Sub