Wheel spacers or adapters w. 6.5x15 rally wheels & stock ride height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logbed

Reaction score
First Name
Juha
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 Fleetside Silverado
Engine Size
Hi,
My '85 longbed is currently on 255/60r15 front, 275/60r15 rear tires on stock 6.5" in wheels. The plan is to get 255/70R15 white letter Cooper Cobras all around to gain some tire height and visual mass. I've also played with the idea of widening the rear track a bit and maybe just a little on the front too? I do not want the wheels flush with the side, just a bit wider but still classic truck look, just but a bit less modest.

How is a good rear/front spacer difference on stock ride level? 0,5" or 1"? Most likely no spacer front, but should I then have a 0,5" or a 1" at the rear? Or maybe 0,5" spacer front and 1" or 1,5" rear? Or just let it be stock...

If I'd get spacers / adapters, do you have recommended brands, I do not want to experiment with dangerous stuff.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
If you don't want to experiment with possible dangerous stuff. Get wheels that do what you want to do,a spacer or adapter is one more point of potential failure. Do your own research on google,understand why spacers and adapters fail,and it's not always user error or incorrect installation. I have run them but understood my risks.I've never had a problem but have gotten nervous a time or two.

bluecamden85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra
Engine Size
I like the look of 31 10.5 on stock rallys. Stock on some squares. If your ok with taking off your Rally's , I would look into different rims with a negative offset. Just bought these pro comp 69 series -19 offset. 109 bucks a rim. They stick out about another in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adriank