What would you do? Cab trim paint color

What color should I paint my cab trim?

• OEM burnt yellow/black

• Black Bow tie

• White bow tie

• Leave Aluminum

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I just white squares. But white white, not any off color yellowed white. Back in the 80's Dupont made Miracryle acrylic auto paint, They has this Diamond White that made you wear sunglasses. I painted my 78 Heavy Half with this awesome product. I like what a little blue does to white paint. Funny how that works.

yeah, that’s why I chose white! White squares look so clean to me. Painted this one in my garage pc by pc. Had to choose non metallic and white to make it as easy as possible. Mine is WA5111 tho. It was a factory color from 1985 with a slight yellow I believe. Can’t notice it in the sun tho! Holy cow it’s bright

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Joshua Keith,

Joshua, I disagree with everyone as to the use of OEM colors. What color is you interior? What colors are in your interior? Find a color in your seat covers or interior in general and paint the back ground that color and either a black or white bow tie. In the language of the early '60's. it would be "boss!"

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
@Joshua Keith,

Joshua, I disagree with everyone as to the use of OEM colors. What color is you interior? What colors are in your interior? Find a color in your seat covers or interior in general and paint the back gr
You must be registered for see images attach
ound that color and either a black or white bow tie. In the language of the early '60's. it would be "boss!"

Ooo that would be interesting. Interior is charcoal and light grey.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoblind