What new tools have you got lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Bought this today. Hopefully it works well. If it does, it'll save a bunch of frustration in the future.

You must be registered for see images attach

mxer147

83 K20, 350 vortec, 465, 208, 14/10, 4.10, 33s
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
Put the Chinese multi functional mig and tig on a Chinese cart. Fabricated a Chinese rolling seat for the gas cart. It looks jiminy but it works pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpeg
    IMG_0595.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 37

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Bought this today. Hopefully it works well. If it does, it'll save a bunch of frustration in the future.

For the price, they BETTER work!!!!!!!!

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
This isn't a new tool tool to me, but it was a few years ago, and in all fairness I just posted about it in the weather section but thought ya'll might be interested in this since it crosses over.

So I'm pretty sensitive to noise at night when I'm trying to sleep. I'm from the country and I am use to quiet. If I can't have quiet it's hard for me to fall asleep and stay asleep. I also hate trying to sleep in a room that is too hot. So we have an A/C unit in the bedroom and I'll run that for a bit in the evening to pull the heat out of the room and most of the time it cools off enough at night that the A/C unit isn't needed for sleeping and fan is good enough, which is great BC I hate trying to sleep with the A/C unit banging away. The only problem is every fan we have had in the bedroom either moves a pathetically small amount of air, or is to noisy.

I bought this fan a few years ago to use in my shop.

When I realized how much air it moves on low and how quiet it is, it quickly became the fan in the bedroom window. On high it is loud then but does a great job of moving the a lot of air. Flip it on low and it still moves enough air to create a good amount of air movement and it's whisper quiet.

Takes the bauer battery or plug in with a cord. Three years and still going strong so far. For $29.99 I feel like it's a good deal. And thought I'd pass on this info as a tip.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
This isn't a new tool tool to me, but it was a few years ago, and in all fairness I just posted about it in the weather section but thought ya'll might be interested in this since it crosses over.

So I'm pretty sensitive to noise at night when I'm trying to sleep. I'm from the country and I am use to quiet. If I can't have quiet it's hard for me to fall asleep and stay asleep. I also hate trying to sleep in a room that is too hot. So we have an A/C unit in the bedroom and I'll run that for a bit in the evening to pull the heat out of the room and most of the time it cools off enough at night that the A/C unit isn't needed for sleeping and fan is good enough, which is great BC I hate trying to sleep with the A/C unit banging away. The only problem is every fan we have had in the bedroom either moves a pathetically small amount of air, or is to noisy.

I bought this fan a few years ago to use in my shop.

When I realized how much air it moves on low and how quiet it is, it quickly became the fan in the bedroom window. On high it is loud then but does a great job of moving the a lot of air. Flip it on low and it still moves enough air to create a good amount of air movement and it's whisper quiet.

Takes the bauer battery or plug in with a cord. Three years and still going strong so far. For $29.99 I feel like it's a good deal. And thought I'd pass on this info as a tip.
Thats awesome, didn't know they made one. I think ill have to get one. I love bauer tools.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Because I know they are clearancing them for the new Series 3 model, I'd been looking at the top box for my tool chest for a minute. Thought about using a 44" instead of the matching 56" so I'd have a small top area still. Well, as luck would have it, I stopped at HF today for the cheapest brākleen in town and my free bucket.

Listen, we all went and got that free bucket, don't lie.

Lo and behold - they have the 56" top chest that matches my lower. So, I ask what the deal with this orange top chest on the black bottom? She says "We'd like to sell the pair, but..." I said what kinda deal can you make me on the top one? She says "20% off the clearance price?" I said - lady, get the cart and a young back, please.

So, $350 later(had $10 coupon) I have to re-arrange my garage today. The time to buy it is when you see it. I now have a matched box and it cost me waaay less than retail because I also bought my lower at 30% off, lol.

I have to cut out the drawers I don't use from the workbench and cut a shelf to move the fridge for it to fit though...

Last edited:

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Not a new tool for me but I gave this to a friend tonight, it’s a puller for a Polaris RZR 900 primary clutch

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
@Soundmound what does the bottom line of the Red sign say "Don't even" ??????what? AND @CalSgt could we see more pics of the 56?.......please!!!!
Best I can do at the moment…

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcguymike