Transmission issue 4L60e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
1977 K10 4x4 , LM7/4L60e/ NP241c ..Received a call from my tuner..The transmission was acting really odd. It would go for a bit then go into neutral and not move forward or back. Topped fluid off before tuning. Not sure if we have a sensor miscommunication or what. Going to scan it today and see if I can come up with some idea…Anyone ever had this issue ..

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
First thing's first, check that the plug is seated correctly. When I first put mine together, I actually had it plugged in backwards. You're supposedly not able to do it but I did lol. Then check grounds. Those would be my first 2 things to do.

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
1977 K10 4x4 , LM7/4L60e/ NP241c ..Received a call from my tuner..The transmission was acting really odd. It would go for a bit then go into neutral and not move forward or back. Topped fluid off before tuning. Not sure if we have a sensor miscommunication or what. Going to scan it today and see if I can come up with some idea…Anyone ever had this issue ..
Has it been previously functioning normally or are have you and him just installed everything and now having problems? Is the transmission freshky rebuilt or is it used?

jfkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I drive the donor truck it came out of never had any problems with it until now

Latest posts

Forum statistics