Traction Control Device Survey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
What a crock of ****, at my highschool we had construction class where we learned how to misuse nail guns. I would have killed for a class like that, might have smoked less pot and actually payed attention in school.

I hope you guys figure it out and sell the idea to Ford. We drive 3/4 ton super duty trucks around in the mine I work at and the first order of business is turning off the traction control. There is a knob you turn to lock the rear diff electronically but it does not help our situation. The problem with their system is when the tires slip it cuts off power. When you are going uphill on dirt at an intersection where a million pound truck can flatten your ass it just makes sense to spin some tires and get through the intersection.

Sounds like you guys are designing something that directs power to the wheel with traction using an electronic limited slip and existing traction control technology. Thats bad ass, I would love it just as long as it never at any point cuts off engine power.

MylesNT

Local Info Bum
Reaction score
First Name
Myles
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
Hit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics