This genuinely offends me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Itll work front or back.Your transfer case ? and it's prolly 5/16 hose.
You asked about differential vents. Transfer case prolly same thing but I dont know about that. I tried to answer differential question.
If the question was about transfer cases I wouldnt have replied.

Axe @crazy4offroad

Thats why you get ignored all the time. I got no tolerance for woman tricks like that. Its ********. See? Now i look like an ******* and I was trying to be a nice guy. God forbid you use a tape measure or some ****. Again with the part numbers..:rolleyes: mrb.
You didnt even last a week this time...:whymewhyme:

After you responded with helpful information, thank you for, I was wondering if you know what the transfer case takes. If you don't know, that's all right. Could just ignore or say you don't.

But have a nice day rusty, see you next mood swings ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :):005::rolleyes::p:Good or Bad::3638400157_e7de35b0

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
I do have a little faith that youre doing it to an already neglected or not pristine one, OR the work you are going to do will actually be of quality and add personal flair and function while also being cool.

I think weve all been there. For example, my truck has mounts on the frame that are welded in, custom to my plow setup. Conveniently, done in diamond plate, but a purist might be abashed, but I commend my grandfather for his ability to make and create, despite potentially looking weird.
You must be registered for see images attach

Okay, well he didnt weld, but they are certainly bolted on. Which maybe those holes were there, maybe not. Functionally similar. (PS, anyone know what that metal rod with a Z bend is for?)

I also have a custom rear bumper with a special tongue hitch (flat piece with a hole for a pin, a lot of old machinery and farm trailers use this, tractors usually have em) that is also mounted high, which he used for farming. Its special in that it has a very large spring that you can adjust the tension, and im guessing that was a god send for pulling anything with a pin-only on the road, i could see it jerking the truck and that would help dampen that. This whole setup almost entirelu ensures the rear of the truck will always be this way, because its welded in, some stuff modified to fit, etc. But it doesnt look shoddy and helped a man do some farming.

I do look forward to your build, though, because I think you have the big green suburban, and that looks cool too
It's a k5!! Lol
https://www.gmsquarebody.com/thread...-5-ton-k5-or-as-i-call-it-k5ton.20849/page-35

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
The non-slip pattern allows you to keep your feet securely on the dashboard. No more slipping on a vinyl dash cover!

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
The non-slip pattern allows you to keep your feet securely on the dashboard. No more slipping on a vinyl dash cover!
NEVER needed that much leverage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK