This genuinely offends me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Forget the real world for a moment, but can anyone tell me what in tarnation I'm looking at

You must be registered for see images attach

This makes me feel less safe in life, having saw this.

Madhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.3/NV4500/NP205/4:56 gear/35in tires
I’ve done some sketchy stuff. But not to this level. Could just be someone’s woods truck. What I can’t get over is that they want 2k for it. And how do they know it has been driven 100k miles????

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
An friends brother wanted me to look at his car, so proud of the aluminum dash he had put in.I went I looked and seriously it was a piece of galvanized HVAC A duct.I looked at him and said that's not an aluminum dash it's a galvanized furnace duct, he says yea, but no one will know that.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I know this cause I've seen some you guys girlfriends.J.K.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I’ve done some sketchy stuff. But not to this level. Could just be someone’s woods truck. What I can’t get over is that they want 2k for it. And how do they know it has been driven 100k miles????
Its got Vbars, missing the blazer.. topper.. thingy windows, probably shot them out for fun I mean. That diamond plate mess had to have been lengthy, but not lengthy enough you can see where they just snip it randomly and curl it.. and that grab handle tho..

the blue paint is for good luck so his buddies bronco, in much better shape, can save him. its got a winch on the front, it has decent panels(with blue paint), but thats about it.

also why would you put your instrumentation to the right of your view, but keep your tachometer in front of you... and its auto.

Also, Saddam hussein called and wants his sarin gas back, it appears the seats are holding that, asbestos for flame retardation, and either cement dust or meth residue. But, maybe, is it too much to ask for both?

im not one to judge anothers pride and joy, but there IS a level of blatant disrespect or stupidity that you can cross and I feel i hold enough back ima throw shade. and him chopping up a good square, a blazer infact, for what i can only imagine are his sexual fetishes.

Also, ps, i might not be bigger, but if he needed the grab handle on a stock lift blazer and I can get in 4x4 k25 with no floor im inclined to think I may be taller, NOT withstanding my truck is bigger. Thats how you guys fight these things, right? Swordfish style, but with the trucks?

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Based on width and length, how much would you wanna bet that diamond plate is off some old toolbox... look at how deep it is where it curls back under the dash.

It makes more sense than buying as a sheet, if somehow the thought made sense to begin with.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Its got Vbars, missing the blazer.. topper.. thingy windows, probably shot them out for fun I mean. That diamond plate mess had to have been lengthy, but not lengthy enough you can see where they just snip it randomly and curl it.. and that grab handle tho..

the blue paint is for good luck so his buddies bronco, in much better shape, can save him. its got a winch on the front, it has decent panels(with blue paint), but thats about it.

also why would you put your instrumentation to the right of your view, but keep your tachometer in front of you... and its auto.

Also, Saddam hussein called and wants his sarin gas back, it appears the seats are holding that, asbestos for flame retardation, and either cement dust or meth residue. But, maybe, is it too much to ask for both?

im not one to judge anothers pride and joy, but there IS a level of blatant disrespect or stupidity that you can cross and I feel i hold enough back ima throw shade. and him chopping up a good square, a blazer infact, for what i can only imagine are his sexual fetishes.

Also, ps, i might not be bigger, but if he needed the grab handle on a stock lift blazer and I can get in 4x4 k25 with no floor im inclined to think I may be taller, NOT withstanding my truck is bigger. Thats how you guys fight these things, right? Swordfish style, but with the trucks?

We call that handle a "oh ****" bar, for when you do a jump in it.

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Remember that show that Jesse James had for a while, the one where he created weird purpose built cars? There was an episode in which he cut up (destroyed) an SS El Camino. While he was working on it he said something that stuck with me, he said “I know this bothers a lot of purists that I’m cutting up a classic car, but look at it this way, if you own one of these yours is worth more now because there’s one less in existence.”

So now every time I see a square hack job like this one I mentally thank the person responsible for adding a few bucks to the value of mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shock loaded