Tailgate Band Molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
cheaper to keep her, at least that's what I'm told. I got a prenup...hopefully I never need it. can't remember how long it holds up in common law states.
It doesn’t happen to be cheaper to keep her in my case but it was her idea so maybe that’s the difference? She’s only looking for half the equity in the house. She’s signed off on any claims to my business assets, tools, airplane, cars and trucks, bank accounts, etc. In turn I’m not looking at her pension, retirement account, her cars, etc.

That being said, it’s not over for another month and a half and a lot can happen between now and then.

It doesn’t hurt that our daughters are almost 21 so that’s not gumming up the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
It doesn’t happen to be cheaper to keep her in my case but it was her idea so maybe that’s the difference? She’s only looking for half the equity in the house. She’s signed off on any claims to my business assets, tools, airplane, cars and trucks, bank accounts, etc. In turn I’m not looking at her pension, retirement account, her cars, etc.

That being said, it’s not over for another month and a half and a lot can happen between now and then.

It doesn’t hurt that our daughters are almost 21 so that’s not gumming up the process.

as far as I know, my prenup is only valid for 7 years in a common law state. I'm not sure anymore. i know a lot of people say it, but my wife is cool as hell. no kids for me yet. she keeps asking, but I keep saying next year. I'm running out of excuses.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
as far as I know, my prenup is only valid for 7 years in a common law state. I'm not sure anymore. i know a lot of people say it, but my wife is cool as hell. no kids for me yet. she keeps asking, but I keep saying next year. I'm running out of excuses.
I made it 2 years before I gave in on the kids and then we had twins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes